Guys, am I chubby?

Im 5'1" and get insecure about my weight even though it is just a number. I feel unattractive being compared to todays society of what the perfect body is. I understand people will lable me as fat or chubby but im just curious if im being hard on myself.
Guys, am i chubby?

41

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 40

• Chubby? Not even close. I'd say you're average in weight, but wow, you are hot. You don't have to feel insecure cause you're body is amazing.

• "I feel unattractive being compared to todays society of what the perfect body is"

I dunno, I think they've been pretty clear-cut for a good few decades, now.

Unless you're thinking of like the early 1800's where being fat as a woman was a sign of good wealth and therefore, attractiveness.

• I think you summed it up best - You are being too hard on yourself, you look great

• I don't see how you could be chubby in any way.

• That photo of yours just made my jaw drop 😉

Well your body is quite sexy... and you look fit to me! I don't think you are chubby at all... and serious your body is so fair!..
    You are very beautiful 😊

• No, you are below the weight that qualifies for "chubby".

• Your super hot

• Will you go wear some clothes. You are slim and too attractive. Stop thinking otherwise. You are totally beautiful. And don't you have a family member or someone?

• Wow... that's a really nice-looking bed.

• Chubby isn't even the word to describe how you look

• Baby.. i'd hit that 😘

• But you fit the high standards though -_-

Then a heavier girl comes along, thinks "oh if that's chubby and chubby is bad then I'm ugly"

Nothing good comes off this stuff

• Most guys don't care about words like "chubby" or "skinny". We just think "hit it" and "not hit it". I would hit you. So to speak.

• You're fine girl. You look average. That's the issue today with society. Women feel like they need to be "perfect" like those girls in magazines and such. They're all photoshopped so don't give in to it.

• Not at all, you look amazing *-*

A lot of girls would want to look like you :)

• You look good

• Far from it

• You're being way too hard on yourself.

• You dirty attention whore. Is that what you wanted?

• Sexy sexy, you look fantastic. Everything is in proportion, nothing to feel bad about.

• Chubby nope...
    Polka dot looks cute love the shoes... Lol You actually look younger than 25... In general id date you

• Not even close, @luckyclover777... you look fabulous!

• fishing for validation? It's cheating if you're sucking in your gut.

• HAha see that bump? Thats my gut.

• Daamn Your gorgeous, and you probably know it... you just wanted to get compliments to boost yourself up...

• Sorry girl but your body looks really awesome you are just ok and one little sicret most men dont like it when women are very skinny

• not at all chubby!! :P
    but u r super hot :D :*

• i loled then rofled

• Sorry are your eyes buring?

• Not really. I don't know your view of a perfect body in today's society but you're not THAT far from it.

If you lost 10-20lbs you'd look great maybe I don't know, but you definitely look good now too

• No, you are not chubby :) you look great :)

• more kind of sexy

• 100% Do-able.

• More from Guys
    10