How do I look, because I want to ask someone out but wanna know what people think first?

There was a certain girl that i want
to ask out and she is pretty hot... also she is two years older than me, so i wanna see what people think about me, also just so u can get an even better picture of how i look im 6'2 195 pounds

Most Helpful Girl

• She'll probably like you. But if you want to make an impression you must come off very mature and confident. No beating around the bush, that shit is annoying.

• so u think i should just ask her out? cause the thing is i didn't really tlak to her a ton but she showed signs that she liked me, like she leaned up against me and laid her head on my chest. but she also did otger things that made me think she didn't, like i sent her a DM on Instagram and we talked for like 3 messages then she would just stop, i eventually just gave up

• Depending if I was interested and how I am in my life, that is how I'd answer.

• Thanks for MHO 😊

What Girls Said 2

• Nice hair. And girls like tall guys. But chill out on showing off the muscles. Girls don't like it nearly as much as you think

• yea just did that in the pictures, i usually never wear sleevless shirts actually, i just feel awkward wearing them in public

• Your head is so small compared to the rest of your body

• Lol... you.. are... a... asshole.

• lol yea i thin kthat may just b the way i took the pic tho, cause it never seemed like that till i saw that picture

• bitch don't say that

What Guys Said 1

• You look fine