I think my left breast is bigger than my right? Wtf?

I was trying on a bra and one cup fit the other had some room. Is this bad? Wth

Most Helpful Guy

• It means your boyfriend is concentrating on one boob and needs to switch to the other for a while.

Nah! It is normal and has always been that way, you just have not noticed it. Though parts of the body have the same pattern for growth in them, they are still different from each other and will have some differences, size being the most common. Any girl I have had the opportunity to see that close, I have usually found differences in the boobs. There are also differences in hands, feet, etc., but those are harder to spot.

Most Helpful Girl

• lots of boobs are uneven sizes. it's pretty normal from what i have heard! i just don't know how big/small they can be compared to the other. i always thought they were only slightly smaller but i don't know 100%. maybe give yourself a breast exam just to be sure? it couldn't hurt, i'm sure you're fine though.

What Guys Said 22

• Are you left handed? Usually the dominant side is the one thats slightly bigger, so I would say normal.

• I'm actually right handed. I was thinking the same thing lol.

• Oh I don't I just got scared a second.

• Yeah your normal, it wouldn't be noticable for any one else (I mean you went this long with out noticing and its attached to you) So no worries :)

• Its normal 100% for girls and women to have miss sized breasts.

The number one reason awkward moments occur between a guy and girl is cause she dinging around with her bra and breasts. Hey girl dont get mad at me when your hands are directing our eyes.

To conclude dont worry to much nobodies perfect just enjoy life girl!

• I'm not worried about being perfect lol. I'm just hoping that there's not something wrong.

• Nothings wrong there just no such thing as the "perfect ratio" when it comes to human bodies.

• We aren't as symmetrical as we think we are... one foot will be longer than the other, one ear higher than the other, often an eye will be higher, too (this does my head in now since started noticing I - I see it everywhere)... and women's breasts are not the same size... love the yoga pose on your profile pic, too

• It's normal, 2 of my partners had boobs that weren't the same size. It was noticeable but I didn't mind.

• I had heard of that before - Totally normal

• Actually, most girls have a larger left breast.

• Yes this is normal to have one breast bigger than other this is common.

• Every girl has one boob bigger than the other normally the left as it's closer to the heart so more blood pumping in that area. Some girls it is barely noticeable some it can be as much as a cup size difference.

• How have you gone 19 years of life without realising girls can commonly have one tit bigger than the other?

Did you know men can typically have one testicle that descends more than the other, as well? Because if you didn't, you do now.

• I though this was normal for every girl

• Who seriously cares? Your body is your body the way it is.

• Just deflate it a little.
    Or inflate the right breast.

• No it is not. It is natural. Slight differences don't matter.

• One side of a humans body is bigger than the other...

• In all honesty, no

• It is much common and normal.

• Yeah I am a med student you can believe me. Sometimes the fat deposition is not proportional but it is not unhealthy. You are fine. Forget about it. With normal massages and toning it will be ok. Thanks for upvote.

• I do believe you lol. I got scared it was breast cancer or something but I tend to be retarded that way.

• Aren't every girl's boobs a bit asymetrical?

• That's with most woman. Perfectly normal.

• pics or didn't happen

• So mature of you. Someone asks a serious question and wants advice, and the only thing you can think of is asking for pictures?

• @93stepsawayfromhome chill out diff boob size doesn't mean end of the world even freakin pornstars have it now remove my downvote plss

• Let me squeeze if for you and we'll try to balance it out.

• Yeah, it seems that most girls, one of their boobs is bigger than the other, no idea why that happens, usually the left is bigger

• I don't believe it. Pics or it didn't happen.

What Girls Said 12

• All women have some difference between one breast and the other. One may be larger, higher. different shape, different nipple height. That is what makes you human and not a robot.

• It's normal, not bad at all. Many women have uneven breast sizes. Typically, it's due to hormonal issues.

• It's completely normal. Even Jennifer lawrence has uneven boobs :) Don't worry you're fine!

• It's normal. Many women have one breast smaller/bigger than the other.

• It's actually quite normal. My right one is ever so slightly larger.

• No one's breasts are completely symmetrical, so it's completely normal.

• I'm pretty sure it's quite common

• It s not uncommon this normally happens in right handies because of the more usage of the said hand. It might get better with time just do some more work and exercise with your right hand.

• Totally normal

• no it's not, there are a lot of girls with the same problem.

• it's totally normal. my left boob is also a bit bigger. most women have slightly lopsided boobs, so dont worry about it!

• That's normal.