Why does everyone think I'm ugly (especially guys)?

Most guys think I'm ugly even tho they don't say it. Most of them don't ev

en talk to me and I've never even been on a date before. Some of them even rate me low like 4/10 or something like that and for date or pass most of them say pass. At first I was fine with it but now I just feel really sad and depressed and I want to change how I look like I want to look good for once and I want people to think I also look good for once instead of being ugly, like some Guys say I am even tho they don't say it directly. here are 2 pics of me, Do you think I'm ugly (pls be 100%honest) and if I am how can I be good looking? ):

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe most of the guys in your area are into slender white women.

But trust me, you're exactly the type of girl I've gone for, and I guess u can consider that my "type" (olive and darker skin tone, dark eyes, dark hair, thicker build [prominent boobs hips and butt, some tummy, thick thighs, fuller cheeks] ).

There are guys out there that are into you physically, I guarantee it.

-----

However what I am concerned about, is how approachable you're making yourself.

The girls who have the most male attention in the dating world, aren't the most naturally attractive girls. It is the girls that how how to flirt the most. The girls that smile and give eye contact to guys. The girls that playfully touch a guy to signal interest. :)

If a girl is walking around with a melancholy facial expression, guys will think 1) she doesn't want to be approached, and 2) i'd rather approach another girl that appears interested by giving me signals.

Guys need SOMETHING, some sort of signal to know that you are good odds to approach. :-D

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly you're probably just not popular. It's a high school thing. All the unpopular girls were called ugly or downgraded no matter their true looks but if you were popular you were boosted up.

What Guys Said 21

• Hey, I don't believe most guys think you're anything less than lovely - I think it's your own low opinion of yourself that makes you think that way. You have an exceptionally good figure, good legs and fantastic boobs which are guaranteed to catch the eye of any guy. You also have a pretty face (though don't force smiles for pics - if your eyes aren't smiling too it can look a bit odd - natural smiles are the way forward!). If you really want to attract more guys' interest just try to be more confident in yourself, or at least learn to fake it! And work your best assets - heels will accentuate and slim your legs, and many tops and dresses will work brilliantly with your boobs. Be brave and wear something strapless, backless or halter - support is not sexy, and any girl brave enough to go without a bra immediately gets 10 bonus points - being a little bit daring is a very attractive quality!

Bottom line though - you're a very attractive girl, you just need to start believing it and projecting more confidence. Good luck!

• Looking at your picture on the right I can tell you have a very pretty face. Even beautiful. The picture on the left shows a larger body than most guys like, but I have seen many women who are even heavier attract some pretty nice (and nice looking) guys because of what they have inside of them (personality and confidence). If you have the personality, then ramp up the confidence, and combined with your beautiful face you will have the guys beating a path to your door.

I preferred smaller build girls, but I did go out with women who were even larger than you, because they were beautiful in their way (your face is better, though) and they were fun and confident.

• Yeah I can See why People say that. Normally I would say "Its a question of Taste, some People like chubby and some People dont." But there age this really Special Kind of People who just Look ugly or not appealing at all when their chubby and they HAVE to lose weight to Look Good. I was this Type too! So my Suggestion Is: Work out, change the way you eat and Drink (especially no Coke or Soda in General BIGGEST SIN for your Body) and STAY like this for a couple months! I want you to go EVERY DAY to the gym on the bike for an hour and do sit ups and back training. I did that for 5 months and lost 40 kg. And the most important part: BE PATIENT! Sometimes it will feel like nothing happens and you work so hard for nothing, but still keep going! I promise you, if you eat properly and stop that fast Food Bullshit and coke + the Training EVERY DAY, you'll get there and will Look awesome! Good luck!

• Because your face itself is pretty. It just doesn't belong to this Body.

• Okay and what's back training?

• Training for your back. Watch the first video, you probably have this thing in your gym: 1. http://youtu.be/kLYwZLWFGiU

And if its REALLY not there, or you wanna do a little bit of work out at home you can do what this guy does in the second video: 2. http://youtu.be/ChHvS2QcNcU

Thats back training.

• I think you look lovely - Don't get downhearted.

• I think you look good actually.

• I would never say that. You look good just the way you are

• Not everyone thinks you are ugly. The right-hand picture is better because your facial expression is more natural.

• Most guy's don't think with their brains, most think with their "lil johns".
    iBelieve and can clearly see the beauty that is in this pic. Pretty smile, nice body, but the most important thing is your mind. If you have an intelligent mind, know who you are, all else that (boys/guys) say doesn't matter. You are a beautiful Queen, remember that.

• The answer is right in front of your face. They think your ugly because they aren't attractted to you. I'm not saying you aren't attractive, it's just their opinion.

• How do you know what most guys are thinking? That sounds like your own perception. You're not ugly.

• I don;t think so. But try losing some weight. Exercise a little.

• you are hot and also cute
    who said u r ugly!!! :O

• You're not ugly, You're very beautiful! 10/10!

• You look fine

• 4 Is average not ugly

• believe me that you are very nice

• You're cute

• Try smiling with your eyes.

• You're not ugly. You're really beautiful.

• id say ur fat but not ugly id rate u 6 if u were not fat and why the hell do you think 4 is supposed to be bad

• "Most guys think I'm ugly even tho they don't say it."
    If they don't say it, how do you know they're thinking it? Or is it possible that you're blaming them for your own low self-esteem? Bottom line, if YOU don't see yourself as a beautiful girl who's a great catch, neither will anyone else.

What Girls Said 6

• Your not ugly
    Don't let some dickless assholes who get off on tearing other people down cause they can't stand themselves tell you or convince you otherwise they can go get fcked !! Just stay true to you soon o ooo don't let them say you ain't BEAUTIFUL! !!! (Lol that's frome eminem 's Beautiful ) but I'm being straight up don't let people do that to you

• Not ugly, you are cute. Anyways its highschool so you really can't expect much from those losers. Don't worry about it.

• You're not ugly at all. You're very pretty, honestly 😳

• No, you're not ugly, Although that pic on the left isn't the best.

• And girl someone who cannot see your worth is not worth your time.

• I don't think you're ugly at all! no one is pleasing to everybody's eyes, and some people are just kind of shallow and dont even try to look past the surface. if you feel confidant about yourself, then others will sense it, and admire you for it. those who scorn you for it aren't even worth your attention. you don't need to change an inch of your body because you're already so pretty! maybe you've just been looking for guys in the wrong crowd