Is she too fat to date?

Okay, so I started flirting with this girl and I like her, and her face is beautiful, ... but I'm worried she might be too fat and that people will think lowly of me like I'm down dating and a chubby chaser if I go out with her. What do you think? Is she too fat? Or can I get away with going out with her without ruining my reputation as a stud?
Is she too fat to date?

• Too fat
  • Just right
  • Other (explain below)

Most Helpful Girl

• she has a cute little shape. but if you're that worried about what people think of you do the girl a favor and back away. women want a real man who dont give a fuck what people think, not an insecure child who needs everyone to approve of who he dates.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she's just right, but please, make her a favor and stop contacting her, she doesn't need a guy like you.

• How is that a favor? Girls like me.

• Because you care more about what others think than what you and her think, that's just gonna bring problems.

• And I'm such a horrible person for being a normal person who cares about keeping up appearance? Lol

What Girls Said 14

• I think if you're so worried about your rep ( which by the way will not matter after high school) then you don't even deserve to be with her.
    Pathetic.

• We're out of highschool.

• "My reputation as a stud"
      I doubt anyone thinks your a stud with your shit attitude. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• I wouldn't worry about that ruining your rep as a stud. However, I believe your attitude can ruin your rep.

• What the hell? She's not even fat... And if people thought she was fat, why should their opinions matter? If you love each other, only your opinions of each other should be valid.

• You're stupid.

I really think people shouldn't be fat, for health reasons, and people just look better overall being fit... However, when I like someone, I do not look for others approval, wether they're super ugly, super fat, super fit, or assholes... Any one else's opinion is irrelevant to me... So if you have to have others approve of who you date, them you're a pathetic person. Poor you.

She's probably here asking " is this guy too stupid to date?"

• wow... you need to get over this 'reputation' thing. in the long run, it REALLY doesn't matter what other people think. you should focus on pursuing the things in life which you want and will make you happy, not focus on pleasing other people. you're setting yourself up for misery there.

p. s. she is not fat at all

• She's not fat

• You shouldn't care what other people thinks. She doesn't deserve a guy thinks so lowly of her like you. Every girl deserves a guy who loves her for her.

• she just looks alright
    not fat

• If you like her, her size shouldn't matter. Besides It shouldn't matter what others will think it's only yours and her business.

• She looks fine based on this photo. I like her dino jacket.

• Wtf you call that fat?

• she's not even fat

• Dude, what the fuck?
    She doesn't look fat at all to me.
    by the way, worrying about your reputation is quite juvenile and immature.

• Lol I can tell you really REALLY care about what others think of you. If you really like that female first of all you wouldn't even care if she fat or skinny , You care about her body more like come on you need some more brain.

What Guys Said 13

• No, but you're too shallow and self-absorbed.

• You must be blind dude

• Too blind. Gotta get his magnifying glass!

• No, I just usually go for thin girls. Feels a little weird being interested in a chubby.

• If you like her, you won't give a damn about your friends will react. If they take the mickey out you for dating her, because she's "fat" then they need glasses. She is fine weight wise and I hope you decide to go out with her and make her very happy. Rant over.

• It's not like I want to be her boyfriend. I just want to go out with her long enough that we can bang a few out

• Then I think you're going out with this girl for the wrong reasons then

• She looks great

• She looks fine - Don't worry what other say - If you like her, go for it

• She's not really that fat looking. I can tell she might be overweight though.

• Just right!

• lmao whoever sees anything "fat" in her should go have his/her site checked out asap

• Lol? Absolutely normal girl...

• She can do so much better than you

• Who cares? If you like the way she is go for it. That is how it is out in the post-HS real world.

• Tell the truth, your a girl pretending to be a guy so you can hear everyone tell you your not fat, am I right?

• Lol no I just want to get a consensus on whether or not I should go for it before signing on

• I'm attracted to her personality and want to see how it translates into how she has sex.

• That's all well and good, but you still need to be attracted to her physically.

• She's got it going on. Your reputation will be just fine.