Do guys like/Unlike Black nailpolish? and why?

Well first I am NOT an emo, I just like to take care of my nails and I love going to the salon every 2weeks, I am kind of preppy and i like to take care of myself specially my nails. I heard some guys don't like Black nail polish and It reminds tem of Goth and emos, Is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love black but only if they have that glossy cover. However, it does depend on the girl.

What Guys Said 7

• I think Black nails are hot! And no it has nothing to do with being Emo and also doesn't remind me of goths and emos. Its just hot.. dont ask me why XD

• I like it, I prefer black or no nail polish on women lol

• What you heard is absolutely true.

• Neutral in my opinion. It is not sth boys look if you are good looking then it is ok not many guys will notice or complain about it

• I prefer light/subtle/nude nail polish myself

• I like black nailpolish and it should be glossy not dull. I like goth. :) At least some people it suits.

• Black can be cute, but it depends on the girl too

What Girls Said 1

• im not a guy but i can't stand black nail polish lol. closest ill get is maroon, heck even charcoal but i just... i dunno. it looks great on some girls but i cannot do it lol.

or black lips...