Guys, What do guys rather?

Please be honest.

• Big boobs, big ass
    21% (12)
  • Small boobs, small ass
    19% (11)
  • Toned body
    33% (19)
  • You don't care about any of that
    27% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Guy

• the "honest" answer isn´t in there. it´s not as important as it seems to be to people on gag and int he media. just normal, proportional looks is fine to me, imperfections are ok, toned, big boobs/ass (within normal proportions) are fine too.

but it´s not what i choose a girl for. those are only nice extras.

What Guys Said 8

• I like girls who have a toned body. Sporty. The girls who do a lot of running, jumping, things like that. Cheerleaders are best.

• A mix of B and C - Small boobs and ass on a toned body

• None of us guys can speak for all guys in the world and gager guys aren't a good representation of what guys all over the world like/prefer. There's no was to get a general census of what guys worldwide prefer of these categories.

I like petite, small girls with smallish parts and subtly curvy and soft bodies.

• Small boobs, medium bum. Has to be a nice little round bum!

• I personaly dont like big ass and big boobs i find small boobs and small ass cutier

• There's a lot more opts than those listed but I chose D.

• Toned body, all the way, I don't care about boobs or ass. Pretty face and fit body are the most important, I especially prefer toned legs ;)

• I'm from Texas so everything has gotta be bigger. And if she's got a toned body that's pretty sweet.