Is my butt too small?

My ex-boyfriend told me that my butt is ugly and small and that I look like a whale with a flat bottom, after I broke our relationship off! Is it true? I feel so self conscious now!!
Is my butt too small?!

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG YOUR BUTT IS TO DIE FOR! Girl if your ex-boyfriend said that crappy shit about your ass, than I guess he doesn't know what a perfectly shapped toned but is. No need to feel insecure anymore, your perfect!

What Guys Said 50

• I would not take what he said seriously. He said that to hurt your feelings. Just ignore him and what he said.

• Looks just fine. Definitely not ugly.
    He was mad, not thinking straight, so he said the worst thing he could think of to upset you. Worth breaking the relationship if he can say that to you.

• He wanted to make you self-conscious as a revenge and it worked. Why do you believe the words of someone who you just dumped? Plus if he thought you were ugly, why would he have your boyfriend?

• Any man that makes such comments is a pretty damn shallow human being. I have some negative thoughts on my girlfriends figure atm. But I dont dare voice them to her for fear of her getting a complex or possibly an eating disorder over it. Winter has just ended here in oz and we have hibernated throughout so it is partly my fault for not engaging in any exercise whatsoever. (bar sex everyday and we both work 5-6 days)
    Ultimately and above everything else I am with her because she is smart, doesn't take shit, is not influenced by friends or work mates is trustworthy loyal and a pretty face to boot. We have the best sex lives of any of our friends and we are just averahe looking people. the secret; dont judge each others looks or sexual desires.

• Pretty average butt.

I'm surprised you're not more concerned about your willingness to get self-validation from strangers.

• Did he tell you AFTER you broke up? If so, is it nothing more than a severe attack of sour grapes. If you take what he said to heart, then he's won!! So don't let him win! Your bum is just fine. Believe that and YOU'VE won!!

• I told him that I'm satisfied with what I have but it really hurt me tbh

• It was designed to hurt. If I tell you it's a lovely bum, that should stop you hurting!!

• I think your butt looks fine

• I can't tell you because Thats a side shot

• There there let gag be your emotional support

• Yeah, your butt is a little flat. Don't stress about it, just do some squats and kettleball swings.

• Nothing wrong with your butt. If you post a question like this, you can't be too arrogant or have a terrible personality! Thus, it's your ex's lost. Lastly, the size of your butt is fine!

• Don't listen to him... he was bitter and resentful when he said that. From what I can see you look fine...

• Looks good...

• No looks just fine i see no problem

• You look good, don't worry.

• That's not a good enough pic. Show directly from the back and yoga pants are cheating.. even my booty would look sexy in yoga pants.

• Liking that booty a lot! I would say body is nicee :)

• Does he like cawk? I think he does..

• The guy couldn't find a proper excuse so he said this to broke it off with you. Can't people see this. Sad to hear though

• Your exBF has absolutely no idea! Your booty looks gorgeous, round and juicy. Many men would drool over juicy butt ;-) :-p

• It's small but it's not flat.

• You know he said that just to piss you off right? Why let him inside your head?

• He is an asshole

• Do you need a current boyfriend?

• His only saying that because you dumped him.

• He was just being a douchebag, ignore his stupidity.
    You really shouldn't be worried about your butt, It looks fine.
    I like the way your body looks, you've also got lovely hair. ;)

• Jeez seeing the poll makes me think the majority of girls also have small butts. It's small but not flat

• Everything looks really sexy, there. He was just salty, ha ha!

• It looks great, he was just trying to hurt you.

• Your butt looks great. I like it and your ex missed out.

• More from Guys
    20

What Girls Said 18

• It's small.
    But the fact that you have the camera up close will be deceiving in a fear (it allows your rare to look on the larger end).

Try a angle that's at a further distance away.
    This will give people the ability to see the real size of your butt.

• It's not big , but it's also not small - But in the end, everyone got their own definition of a big butt.

Some consider this is a big butt
    http://i.imgur.com/XHvQ0zf.gif

Some consider this is a big butt
    sskplasticsurgery.com/.../butt_blog_175561541.jpg

But every butt is great as long as it's real xD

• Oh gosh no, it looks pretty fine.

• You're butt is fine honey :P

• Chill don't worry about it just be glad your ass isn't fat or big then you actually have a problem lol

As for your ex boyfriend he just wanted to upset you there is nothing wrong with your butt.

• No of course it isn't true, he was just being a bitter little fuck.

• Don't worry it's huge.

• Your butt seems ok.

• He is just a dick.

• why would your boyfriend tell you that?

• He to hurt your and make you self conscious.

• No way! Your butt and body are hot, girl don't listen to that assbutt lol

• your butt is fine. he was angry and just told it to piss you off. just don't listen to it

• he's just mad cause you left don't even worry about his angry ass

• It's not even a small but. It's a middle sized butt, just right for this world, just attractive

• Its practically African American

• I can't see it even with my magnifying glass.

• Your ex is a dick. Don't listen to him, he's probably just bitter because he's no longer with you. Your butt looks good (no homo lol)