What do you think about these girls?

ok, so is the second time I put the same girl (not telling you who she is though lol) coz I wanna know if she is really that pretty, the guy I like likes her but I wanna know if she is like he says, according to him she is gorgeous, so I wanna hear different opinions. Which one is the best for you? or do you think they are all attractive?

what do you think about these girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what he likes, but I like the two Asian girls the best.

Other than that, what difference does it make what we think? He likes her. In your situation, our opinion doesn't matter. He likes her and he sees her as pretty, attractive, hot whatever. My opinion won't change the fact that he likes her over you. What are you trying to prove by asking us? Doomed to failure cuz it won't change him or his mind. What r u going to do day "look gagers don't think she's do pretty!" He's going to laugh at you and like her over you even more.

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on the left is the best looking, the chinese one in the middle right is the second best looking, the girl in the centre between the chinese girl and the girl with the curly hair is the third best looking. The girl on the right is the least attractive.

What Guys Said 13

• Eeish!!! I wanna know what girl it is haha!!

But Asian in the red jacket, (looks Japanese?) is the one that stands out to me. In both pic 1 and 2... there's something about her subtle smile in pic 1. And in pic 2 the pink scarf the full on smile, she just has a glow to her. I don't know how to explain. Prob not the one but she's best to me lol.

• Top picture, top left girl is best looking. 7.5/10

• She is wearing a lot of make up though... I dont get it.. Guys say they dont like make up but then the most attractive girl will always have it -.-

• My point is That you guys are always attracted to girls with make up

• I think my crush looks better without makeup. But yeah the vast majority of girls look better with makeup.

• Asian girl with Red jacket on the right on the First picture is cute! Really pretty girl. I fell in love lol

• I think they are all attractive in their own way

• They look like good girls

• Top picture, number 2 and 4 (left to right). Preference goes for number 2

• She is wearing so much make up though! I guess is true then :( she is gorgeous..

• Really, a lot of people are prefering the Asians, but it's nice that I got it right :D

• by the way, I chose her, because she looked the most simple/less sofisticated; the one that wasn't trying too hard or forcing herself to smile just for a picture. She was just being herself, I guess.

BUT I couldn't see all that make up you're talking about, so maybe if I saw her in real person with excessive make up, I would change my mind.

• I like the three on the right as seen in the second picture. The left one should try to make her hairs little more smooth. Though she looks quite friendly too.

• Lol she is actually an extremely friendly person and she is very natural thats why her hair is like that hahaha she is super curly... Do you think the girl on top left in the 1st pic is the best? lots of people think that and is really annoying she wears so much make up! I think I'll just say it... Thats the girl he likes... (Top left on 1st pic)

• I actually personally like the one on the 2nd from right in the second picture. The Japanese I think.

• They are all beautiful

• They all look nice

• Top left on the first. She's really pretty.

• She is wearing a lot of make up though...

• They look chillin and id hang out with em

• They're okay.

• The girl top left in the first pic and second from left in the second pic is the best looking

What Girls Said 3

• they're all cute.

• You want us to tell you if a girl is pretty but you won't tell us which one. Maybe the reason why the guy doesn't like you isn't about your appearance but lack of logic

• All the girls are beautiful, but the girl that took the selfie in the first one, is less beautiful...