Is this American girl pretty attractive plus sexy & hot?

The girl from Project X Pitch Perfect 1 & 2, I like her I rate a perfect 10 when she with blond hair. A 9 with red hair, A 8 with dark hair.

Alexis Knapp with blond hair
Is this American girl pretty attractive plus sexy & hot ?

Alexis Knapp with blond hair 2

Alexis Knapp with red hair

Alexis Knapp with dark hair

Alexis Knapp with dark hair as Sexy Soprano

Updates:
@Wolfninja04

0|0
22|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there is such a thing as a ten, so I think 9 with blonde hair (she's hot), 8 with red, and as soon as it's dark it drops to a 6. For some reason brunette just doesn't suit her

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree with you, And I think she born to be blonde girl, I don't like her in dark hair too, You're so right. I like your oipinion, by the way are you that girl Lisa? You're so beautiful !

• Haha thanks! And I'm sorry, but who's Lisa?

• You're wlcome, Oh I have to say sorry too. I thought you were someone else. There is another female GAGer called Lisa, Somehow her face just look like you, I thought you are her. I'm sorry again. Never mind what I said.

Most Helpful Guy

• WHAT DA? She is perfect 😍😍 but I prefer her in blonde

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 21

• I think she's beautiful! I've thought so since I saw pitch perfect. I've def seen better pics of the dark hair than the ones you posted. But I agree I really like the blonde!

0|1
    0|0
    • But in that movie all the girls are pretty, Especially the lead singer Beka. Anna Kendrick, I agree with you too, I didn't find the better pics with dark hair. But she's most attractive with blonde, Do you like first pitch perfect movie or the second? I like both, But I think the second is better !

• The question is, do YOU think she is attractive? I think she is, but she looks better with dark hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha, Yeah that's what I want to ask, But I have to down vote for the dark hair lol

• Yes, she is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think her hair looks better with body/volume. Color, in my opinion, is not the problem per say.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't even tell it's the same girl with different hair color. But she's super pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • She's really pretty but I really think the blonde/ombré hair suits her best

0|1
    0|0
    • You're so right , Thank you for join my question. MIss Luxembourg

• She's ok. A couple people I know met her in a club here in Canada where she was filming and she was apparently high as fuck. Typical Hollywood kids.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awwww, Those people are so lucky, Can meet her in real, What a couple lucky people. She's the best, Rock men's world. by the way your appearance also amazing. You are on my list now, If you don't mind?

• On your list?

• I mean my favortie GAGer list, I'd like get to know you, If you allow me, I often see you , But never know you.

• Love her with dark hair. I think she's gorgeous!

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty. I don't love the dark hair on her.

0|1
    0|0
    • Finally find something in common, I have to agree with you. Belle girl :)

• Show All
    • Haha I hope to remain a mystery 😘

• As you wish,😡

• Never heard of her but she is very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks good.

0|1
    0|0
  • The dark hair looks great on her. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • she's pretty

0|1
    1|0
  • She's pretty.

But I've seen so much women that look like her.

0|0
    0|0
    • 😳Show me some, I think I already got the most attracive chick😏

• www.bing.com/images/search?q=megan+fox&FORM=HDRSC2
      Her dark haired look... doesn't differ much from Megan.

Generally speaking, women in Hollywood have a very generic look.
      I don't know if its because they pick women that are similar or they are all made up to look like a certain image. Perhaps, its both reasons!

• Oh you're probably right. But that FOX not better look than my Alexis. Because she's only attracive with dark hair. But my Alexis look great with all colours😍

• Wow! She's gorgeous! <3

0|1
    0|0
  • She's beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • She's reallyyy pretty, but best with red hair then (I don't like # soo😂)

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty attractive.

0|1
    0|0
    • Meow Meow is right!😉

• Show All
    • I'll talk to meow meow sooner, Something bothering me. I don't talk much to a lot of people since last month. I will talk to you asap

• Ohkay!! Hope that everything will turn out alright. And sure why not.

• Yes, she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Average id say

0|0
    0|1
    • Really? Most people here say she's gorgeous and attractive

• Well nah, she's all dolled up on the carped and photoshoot. Put her on the streets in casual clothes and shell look just like any other average girl. Not unattractive though, nut neither gorgeous

• my self-esteem is on the ground now lol, she is so pretty!

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I like her with red hair

0|1
    0|0
  • She is super hot. I like her better with dark hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • The blonde one is the most attrctive😉

• She's beautiful with all 3 colors, but the dark hair creates a contrast with her light eyes which is something I've always find extremely attractive.

• She looks very attractive. Has a good sense of style in her overall look.

0|1
    0|0
  • I find her sexy as hell in her role in Pitch Perfect probably because of her character being the over-sexed one in the group...

0|1
    0|0
  • She's very pretty, but she has this typical look that I see often.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very sexy lady

0|1
    0|0
  • she is a stunner mate

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd bang her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks better with blonde hair.
    Slightly above average 7/10

0|1
    0|0
  • She looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • she's damn fine

0|0
    0|0
  • She is pretty attractive yes

0|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful. I am only not that much into the make-up I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
    • What's wrong with make up?

• It just feels stupid. I would rather go for a girl with slight imperfection than a girl who tries to hide it.

• I would say she is a weaker 8 with dark hair and quite uninteresting with both light and red hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hun? Sounds you don't like her that much?

• I like her with dark hair, but blonde girls with blue eyes are very common at where I live. You just kinda get really used it.

• You're lucky, Blonde and blue eyes is my favorite. They are the best.

• In every one of those pictures she's either wearing a skirt or a dress. I wonder what she looks like, not dolled up

1|0
    0|0
  • She has a pretty face but she is too skinny to be hot, I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her knockers look great and her face is decent looking.

0|1
    0|0