Am I fat? some people say I am And if I am how do I loose weight?

I feel like I'm fat/chubby and some people say I am. Do you think I am and if I am how do I loose weight? I do go to the gym sometimes and when I do I usually use the treadmill for 40 minutes then I lift some weights. Is there anything else I need to do when I go to the gym (other workouts) Also what types of foods should I eat and should I not eat? I really want to loose weight but I don't know how? Here are 2 pics of my body (please be honest!)
Am I fat?some people say I am And if I am how do I loose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 tips from me:

- Do something you enjoy: The only sustainable work out is one that you enjoy. If you hate your work out.. it's going to be a miserable journey. Running is great but if you hate it, keep it to something manageable and mix in things like sports or other activities.

- Varying your workout: I recommend looking online and trying out peoples 1 week work out, keep switching it up and doing their routine. If you do the same thing week in week out.. you will plateau. (you can also follow their meal plans). I like this because it challenges you and keeps thing interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get all wrapped up over your weight.

You are 17 yo and still growing.

Yes, some peeps would say you are a little chubby, but you are worrying over nothing. This is your body type.

You look really amazing!

Any guy that sees you and is not stuck on dating Barbie dolls, would be extremely lucky AND happy to be with you!

I asked my boyfriend (he is over 30 yo) what he thought of you. He said you are really cute, you have really nice big boobs (i hit him coz i dont), you have a great figure, your tummy is perfect, anf he bets you look hella sexy in a bikini!

If he was 17yo, he would ask you out over me! (I hit him again!)

So many of us girls obsess over our weight, our boobs, our hair, etc.

I am the opposite of you and do everything i can to put on some weight, but it is a constant struggle for me/

So, you are definitely not fat!

You may feel your thighs are too full, but if you want to look firmer, then i would walk 30 mins a day (about a mile) and you will see a big difference in how you look in a few weeks. Also, as much as we all hate it, drink 8 eight oz of water a day (yeah you will pee a lot), eat at least 1 piece of fruit a day, and dont buy snack foods coz if they are not in the house, you won't eat them.

For me, my thighs used to be ultra skinny and flabby/soft. I really hate exercising, but after walking regularly for like a month, i got some muscle in my thighs AND my boyfriend told me my calves looked really sexy coz they had definition.

You are not fat! You are very sexy and just need to believe in yourself!

What Guys Said 22

• You look ok, but a bit of weight loss would make you look even better.

Big rule is "calories ingested less than calories burned, there will be weight loss".
    Don't try fad diets!! They don't work long term. You need a change in eating habits.

Avoid high fat foods, high sugar foods. Balance everything, carbs, protein, fats, dairy, fruit and veg. Avoid friut juices, as they're full of fructose (fruit sugar).

There's a lot of info to digest ( excuse pun! ). One rule is main meals. Each food has its own place. It's not piled up and doesn't overlap. It all fits in an 8" circle on a dinner plate.

If you want more info, PM me.

• Don't worry about lifting weights too much. They will tone up your muscles, but won't help much with weight loss. Remember some simple maths: 3500 calories is about the equivalent of 1 lb. You can burn off 125 cals easily in 1/2 hour walking on treadmill or outside. In one week, that's 875 cals. In 4 weeks it's 3500 cals or 1 lb, just by that 1/2 hour extra per day.

• You are chubby. That doesn't mean you look disgusting. You actually look cute. If you really want to, you can lose weight. From the aesthetics perspective, I personally don't think you have to. From a health perspective, you might decide you still want to lose weight. Were I 17yo and your boyfriend, I wouldn't push you.

• Maybe just a little.

I think with the right diet and you losing say 40lbs you would be a real knockout.

At least for my tastes I mean.

There's plenty of black and mexican guys out there who would find you to be perfect as you are now as to them you'd qualify not as fat but as "thick".

Since I'm a white guy I can only be attracted to in shape women.

• Yes, you are chubby but you are good looking, you can reduce your weight a little it at least

• I wouldn't call you fat. You have a fuller figure because u have more bust and thicker thighs (and probably butt as well but the pics don't show that).

Nothing wrong with working out because it feels good and it keeps you healthy and confident. :)

• As a personal preference, you should just stick to cardio an leg/torso weights. don't go too hard on the arms/biceps, it tends to be a turn off for me if they get overtoned

• You seem okay to me - Keep up gym wotk and eat healthy then you won't go far wrong.

• Kinda wide but not fat. Still nice I think. I know some guys who would get their eyes on you.

• Are you sure the two pics were taken at the same time?

The first pic was super hot, the second is a bit chubby (but not quite "fat").

If "fat" was a problem, you could just stop eating carbs at 3pm.

• No your not fat , your chubby but your cute chubby.

• A little chubby but you carry it well. Could probably lose 10-20 lbs and look great.

• Yes, kind of.

• One cannot "loose" weight. It's "lose" like "loser"

• Not at all you look great!!!

• Yer chubby.

• You better embrace you're thickness, lol.

• your breasts are nice but your legs are thick

• A little too much, not bad though. Loosing weight is always eat better and exercise

• Not fat at all you just have bigger boobs

• Look I believe in hard truths not soft lies and I'm gonna tell u the truth u r not fat and I don't know you so I can't judge you based off personality so I'll assume u r nice plus a body like that any guy would be lucky you have a nice body type I promise

• I like your body :) I can't see anything alarmingly wrong. You look good!

• Not fat. Your body looks good.

What Girls Said 6

• Cutting out all white grain products such as white rice, spaghetti, sandwich rolls will instantly slim you down because the simple carbs in these foods cause bloating, especially around your belly.

To go a step further, instead of replacing them with healthier yet still bloat-triggering whole-grain bread products, substitute vegetables for the week. This way, a chicken sandwich becomes chicken salad, and chips and dip turn into carrots and dip. The complex carbs from vegetables are digested more slowly, so you remain full longer. And because veggies are mostly water, they also help flush out excess water weight.

Good luck.

• you're chubby. you look ok, but I think you should still lose a little weight. you look like you're on the shorter side and when you gain even a little bit of weight it probably really shows. I think you would look better if you lost maybe 5-8 kilograms. nothing the gym can't fix :)

nice curves by the way, they look like they'd stay even if you lost weight

• You are chubby, not wuite reaching the unpleasant side of fat.

• Uh, you have great legs

• Yes, you're fat.

• You're pretty but yes you are overweight.