Is 34DD to big?

• Is smaller better?
  • Is larger better?

Most Helpful Guy

• Id say its all okay as long as your back isn't killing you cause your boobs are too big.

Most Helpful Girl

• 34 DD is a large size, but it all depends on what size the rest of your body is. Is it proportional or are you tiny with large breasts. If you are worried about it you can talk to your doctor about starting a diet plan that can help you lose some of the weight in your boobs.

Good luck.

• I'm 52. And I have a big but as well as very large boobs. So I think I'm proportional

What Guys Said 14

• it depends on the girl and the proportional aspect but nothing is wrong with 34dd. however I won't say that they are better or worse than another size

• I think that too big or too small depends on the overall body. Proportion. Just giving a number and letter without more info on the body or a picture is not enough to give an accurate answer.

• You need to be a very big girl for 34DD to not look too big. I prefer smaller boobs.

• I would say it is large average - To say how looks depends on the other measurements of the girl.

• Larger is better.

• It's fine just the way it is

• Depends on your body proportion. But generally bigger is better, for most guys at least. I know my preference is around C/D.

• It's a great size

• Those sound just right.

• yes they are big and perfect

• There is no such thing as too big :)

• SIZE DOES MATTER

• If you're hot, it is okay.

• No, it's good no need to worry:)

What Girls Said 3

• I am a 34dd and it's the equivilant to a b cup. It's not big at all. Bra sizes are fucking weird

• It's perfectly find for whoever you are. :)

• People are so bad at making polls..