Why do guys never approach me?

I've never had a boyfriend or really any attention from guys. Am I intimidating looking, I'm kinda tall so that could be it? Opinions
Why do guys never approach me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not you. You're super-cute. You also dress pretty chill... meaning you don't look like a stuck-up kind of girl or anything. You basically look like the girl next door... except probably cuter than average lol.

My honest opinion is that you're just intimidated the hell out of guys with how cute you are, seriously. I'm not trying to hit on you or anything but that DOES happen. I stop myself all the time when I see a girl I really like... and I convince myself she's taken or she won't be interested. And I'm 31!!! I'm also a pretty confident dude.

I don't think your height really has anything to do with it. Maybe on the East Coast guys are weird about that but here in LA you see it all the time. The last 4 or 5 girls I've dated have all been over 4 inches taller than me. I'm only 5'6 lol.

Maybe you're super shy? Smile more, be more friendly. Get yourself alone once in awhile... like if you're hanging out with friends all the time see if you can go into one store by yourself, or see if you can hang back to make a purchase or browse while your friends walk ahead of you. This opens up opportunities for guys to approach you. If you're always around people then this basically negates ANY guy from approaching you. I mean seriously, how often does one single dude approach of gaggle of ladies just to hit on one of them? And how weird and/or awkward would that be? Also, if you're by yourself, don't be on your phone. If you're on your phone then that means you don't want to be bothered. Don't be plugged into any ear piece either.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you haven't then i'm hopeless lmao.
    Maybe its because you're unapproachable, not in a bad way (I think?) they could think you're attractive and get nervous/anxious. Guys are much more nervous around pretty girls, as our girls around attractive men. Either that or you have bad confidence. Bad confidence can shine through physical appearance and if you think you're unattractive, other people will think you are LESS attractive. Carry yourself well with confidence!
    But with most things take time and patience, the right man will find you, that or you will find him, either way God has a plan for you, and things will work out just fine! Give it time! :) Good luck.

What Guys Said 44

• Well you are a very pretty girl. The problem is a lot of times guys approach pretty girls the girl has a bad personality and is as nasty and mean as she can be to the guy. This makes guys unsure on approaching any attractive women. What you need to do is let a guy know that even though you are pretty you are not like these other girls and that they can approach you without drama being caused. Flirt with men! Look in a man's direction until he catches you out looking at him and then when he does give him a naughty smirk/smile while looking into his eyes and then look away, once you have looked away give him another fast glance before he has had time to look away. Another thing you can do is play with your hair while you make eye contact with a guy. Start with your hand at your scalp and run your hand through your hair until you reach the tip and then give your hair a bit of a flick. If you want something that is flirting on a stronger level then you can make eye contact with him and gently bite you lip, this is very flirty but beware this does also send a bit of a sexual message to. These kinds of things will get a man to approach you.

• The first pic's nice but i don't like that hair style. Looking really beautiful in the second pic. In my country, girls with the same level of attractiveness as yours and below get hit on all the time. Height is a big issue for most people when it comes to dating so it's definitely because you are tall. To conclude, in no way your face could be a problem, actually, it's a bonus. So maybe you should post pictures of your body?

• Damn, u look so good
    I wish I had the chance to approach you

• You're cute af! Cute smile, maybe you don't show any acknowledgement or when you're just going about you may have a resting bitch face.

• You look very sweet - Give it time and you will meet right guy for you

• I've made a take that settles every single one of such questions.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9876-why-you-women-don-t-get-approached-or-asked-out

• Maybe you need to make the first move

• Your looks have nothing to do with it in my opinion. When you're out and about you are probably so shy that you don't give guys ANY signals to approach you! :-P

• You must be putting some off vibes, but you seem nice and friendly to approach and the right guy for you is just around the corner

• Ow you are that cute hot girl...

Thats a good question, maybe you dont get out from house too much...
    Or you are childish?
    Or bad attitute? Temper? Or you talk weid stuff?
    Maybe you are so shy thats guys feel lost and dont know to abord you when together?

Tall can influence yes. Generally guys prefer shorter, but there are tall guys too.
    How much taller are you?

• Other things that happen is that, some guys feel that you are to much pretty/sexy they run scared.
      Try to low your hotness a little too lol.

• its just not your time. You look adorable to me, and id definitely date you if we meshed well. I don't think you're intimidating either. For a number of reasons, guys just aren't approaching women as often as they use to.

• There are a plethora of reasons why guys never approach you. You haven't given enough information to get an answer worth taking seriously.

- Where do you go hang out? Do you even go out?
    - Exactly how tall are you? That IS something most guys would feel insecure about.
    - Do you have send out signs your interested in guys? Or do you seem closed off/nervous/insecure when speaking to strangers?

After you answer that, we can actually help you

• you look very attractive to be honest... might be the "out of my league" problem for a lot of guys. you don´t look like a girl that doesn´t have a boyfriend.

• Very cute really!

• You are very beautiful and there for the answer to your question is yes you would be very intimidating to guys.

• Nope you are not intimidating or anything... You are pretty and cute!!! I would date you for sure.. LOL
    Maybe try approaching guys...

• They could think you are too beautiful for them to have a chance to be with you.

• What? Well, I really don't know. You're so goddamn beautiful, it's hard to imagine why. Depends, I guess.

• It could be that guys look at you and think,"Lol! You're too pretty for a guy like me!"

• You will attract some body give it time and patients and he will come into your life when you least expect it. Your a beautiful girl you deserve the best.

• For the same reason girls never approach me.

• Having or not having a bitch resting face is key.

• It has to be fear of rejection because you're absolutely gorgeous! !!!

• Well your cute. Sometimes guys are scared to talk to the prettier girls. They are afraid they will stare at you and start slobbering. Don't be afraid to do some approaching yourself you know? Pick a boy, any boy! They're gonna love 'ya!

• You are a stunner. Guys are probably very intimidated by you.

• Your beautiful so it's not your looks

• I think you should be patient and make friends with guys first. Dating your friend is always better than dating a stranger.

• well rest asured you are not ugly at least thats one less thign to wrry about

• I would like to approach you. You are just overthinking it.

• No clue you look amazing!

• They probably think you're taken😉

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 3

• Your very pretty so I think they might be intimidated or scared to date you but as you get older you will find there are more confident me who are wiling to approach you. When you are younger - finding them might be harder but this will change as you age.

• Oh my god, you have a gorgeous smile and your face in general is extremely pleasant to look it. You're very pretty. I don't say that to people, I have how do I look posts. You're fucking adorable stap.

• I don't know why either because you're very beautiful :o