Would you date a girl like this? what do you think about her?

If this girl come accross you, would you ever date her? or even give her attention?

Would you date a girl like this? what do you think about her?

• Yes, I would date her
    71% (10)65% (11)68% (21)Vote
  • No, she look so ugly as shit
    0% (0)18% (3)10% (3)Vote
  • I won't even look at her
    7% (1)17% (3)13% (4)Vote
  • She need to die
    22% (3)0% (0)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date her because Im straight but something tells me she would look kinda hot if she lose the glasses, let down her hair and wear even a little makeup. she looks really smart & also looks like she loves reading, writing & traveling.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• she looks good. not the type of girl who turns heads but she definitely looks more than good enough to date her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am fimilar with that place Sudan? Aswan?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probably try to peek in to her shirt not anymore than that

0|0
    0|0
    • @SkaterDude why is that? she's no worth to be dated? because she's average or ugly?

What Girls Said 4

• This poll is fucked up. Can't vote.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hahahah the poll options are hilarious :D

1|0
    0|0
    • And by the way I voted that I would date her. Not saying I would cuz I'm a girl but every one is beautiful and u might not see it but someone else does so we shouldn't b calling people ugly. But lol I just had to comment the the poll options r funny cuz they r like terrible to a point where I don't know it's just funny

• If I were a boy... I would have dated her... she seems like a nice lady... :)
    Is it you asker?

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't like the last poll option... people shouldn't die or live because of their looks... don't you think?

• yes she looks attractive

0|0
    0|0