Is being Curvy / Thick attractive?

Alright so apparently having a curvy figure is in. What is happening? What do you guys & girls concider to be curvy and do you find that body type attractive? by the way i don't mean just big boobs and a nice bum curvy woman also have a bit of tummy and thighs. Do guys not mind or do you prefer a flatter stomach instead. I personally am "curvy" but i've been wanting to lose a bit of weight tell me what your think. I kind of like this guy whos now single but his last girlfriend was pretty petite and he's not a small guy he has muscles and good height i'm wondering if he would still be into me maybe he likes smaller girls because they don't look bigger then him? I'm avarage height by the way I don't know here's a pic.

Is being Curvy / Thick attractive?

PS. Not trying to put down anyones body type i'm sure you are all perfect, Thanks everyone.

Thanks everyone you were all super helpful! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• You are perfect to me. i like woman of all sizes as long as they are not just obese and dont work for there health (not that im saying there's anything wrong its just personal opinion). My first girlfriend was a little bit thicker than you are in this picture, and i found her to be the most beautiful person I've ever seen, she still is, Its not the body type that makes you beautiful its the way you carry that body. i know victoria secret size skinny girls that i dont find attractive in the slightest because they dont carry themselves with respect. As long as you love the way you look and love your body, there will be people that will love you and your body too...

Most Helpful Girl

• i think curvaceousness is incredibly attractive.

i know i can't tell u what guys prefer but i personally think u look bomb af. if u wanna tone up, go ahead. I think u look great but I'm always gonna encourage a person who is keen on being good to their body.

What Guys Said 10

• I speak for myself. Let's just imagine it was not done via surgery.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...800000578-870_306x388.jpg

• Curvy = wide hips and a small waist (proportionally) creating a "curvy" shape. Big boobs are a bonus, big ass is a bonus but usually there anyway.

• I'm fine with your body. I like my ladies thick. That might mean she has some fat in her stomach or on her thighs. Doesn't matter to me. If you wanna go ahead and lose weight, go for it. At then end, you'll be satisfied with your results.

• You look well but I prefer the less thick/curvy woman

• Yup its sexy!

• You look attractive to me. Balanced. and I wouldn't turn you down. Your boyfriend will like it. Don't worry too much.

• Being politically correct is in* Corrected.

• I like my girls to be really thick or chubby

• Its good. You have a sexy body too I like it ;-)

• Your Body figure looks amazing

What Girls Said 1

• Love your body!! 😍 if yoy wanna workout for whatever reason you go and do that for yourself! And just respect and love your body.. carry yourself magestically..✨✨✨ im sure you do! ❤️