Be hones.. Rate my looks?

Be hones.. Rate my looks?

• 1-2 ew
  • 3-4 alright
  • 5-6 cute
  • 7-8 pretty / decent
  • 9-10 perfect

Most Helpful Guy

• Those teeth could clamp through a tomato soup can, but you're pretty cute.

Which means the next few years aren't gonna bode well for you or your virginity. I'm sorry, @Asker.

• Not planning on losing my virginity for a long time😂 good thing I'm getting braces though aye😒
      Thanks for honesty 😂😭😭

• 😂😂😂*

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Both this pic and your profile pic show a very attractive young lady with a lovely smile!! Lovely colour hair, nice length, too!

If you want a number, I voted 9-10.

• I think you look really cute

• i have to say, and i hope i won't creep you out, but i think you look really cute. and I'm a bit sad knowing that girls as cute as you, never live anywhere near me. i really think i should move to another country :P

• Yeah you're really cute! Like a 7.5. Usually girls who think they're ugly are actually hot while girls who think they're hot are actually ugly. Keep that in mind the next time your feeling ugly.

• You are cute & pretty.

• You're cute, beautiful n super pretty :*

• you are a very very stunnign lady :) beautiful smile :)

• Gorgeous young lady :)

• Not sure about this pic but your profile pic is gorgeous 👌

• Well this pic is my face on a general daily basis so👍🏼 but thanks

• By the way this one is also good 👐👍
      N welcome!!!

• you look so so. Innocent, sweet, blah blah.

• ha
      I guess I half am those things 😜
      Thanks? If this is a compliment? Sorry I don't know 😅

• I was describing how I saw it. it wasn't meant entirely as a compliment. it just happens to be that those words I used are nice, so to speak.

• Okay
      Thanks anyways I guess

• You are very cute.
    😍

• I have candeh in my pocket want some

• super cute... being hones

• you are pretty and very cute. like it

• YOU ARE SO Gorgeous :) LETS BE FRIENDS :D PLEASE
    can i add you on facebook?

• Thank you!
      I don't add strangers though sorry
      You can message me on here if you like

• @BellePepper
      It's not really doing anything if I message him on here
      He wouldn't get any info out of me so I don't see why he would want to anyways
      What's op?

• You're inviting a creepy guy into your inbox. There have been girls on here who have been stalked on this site and onto other sites. Guys steal their GaG and Facebook pictures. There have been other guys who make multiple accounts over and over and over again so they can keep harassing girls on here. In a lot of these cases the girls didn't say anything to them at all or just answered an innocent question. GaG is a nice place. But it is also a risky place. Moderators and other users can help look out for you on the forums. You're on your own in PMs. Do you have a clearer picture now?

OP = Original Poster

• You're a pretty cute girl I like the hair color, smile, and the loose sweater-thing you have on.

• Oh wow! 😍 Before I clicked on this I thought oh yeah another one of these questions. But I LOVE this picture. You're super cute! You have a gorgeous smile. It is so refreshing to see a happy casual girl and not some half naked pic of someone looking for attention. I'd date you but I'm too old and I live across the water in Aus lol.
    I voted E

What Girls Said 3