How to look attractive even if you are not good looking?

It's not necessarily mean gifted with a handsome face. For guys who are not so attractive in your younger years and managed to get noticed from the opposite sex and got a compliment when you got bit older, how you guys did it? Sorry for my English

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no point sitting in your bedroom worrying over your looks. You can change yourself and there are ways of bringing in confidence. Walk with your back straight, and don't slouch. Have a positive outlook on everything. You are beautiful no matter what in your own way.

Good luck.

• I do slouch from time to time, I think I used to carry heavy bag during my high school years (a lot of books and notebooks) way back. I'm just not looking good

Most Helpful Guy

• I think confidence has a lot to do with it.

• How can I get confidence?

• Just say to yourself each day I will feel a bit more confident. As you become more confident you feel more confident. To me having confidence is just having faith in yourself. You know in your heart you are a good guy just start to believe it

• Well girls doesn't get attracted to a good guy

What Girls Said 1

• Look up cool hairstyles. Change it up. Don't look desperate. You look a little kiddish in your picture. You have to change your mindset. You could be handsome if you just took some time to better yourself. Change the way you dress too. Button up shirts in school are boring. Google some pictures of hairstyles and outfits. You'll be fine. Ask a girl cousin/friend to help you

• I have a few friends that are girls and my cousins are far away from me, lol that is my pic before I graduated, it's our national attire. Before I'm just wearing tshirt and baggy pants, now I wear skinny jeans with slimming polo

• I mean slim fit polo, damn auto correct

What Guys Said 4

• Hold your head up high and learn good posture

Speak clearly without stuttering and look people in the god damn eyes

CONFIDENCE GETS YOU PLACES

I learned this through EXPERIENCE

Though I am a handsome motherfucker, that might be part of it

But handsome guys HAVE CONFIDENCE. If you can learn to have confidence you will make it in life

But doesn't hurt to try and look well groomed and hygenic

• I try my best to look good and hygienic, girls won't even check on me

• Easy for you to say :(

• If you are short, have squeaky voice, no facial hair or a lamborghini I have bad news for you.
    Your only option is to work out. Target your arms, shoulders, ass and abs.

• I am 5'10" and have a bit of facial hair now, I don't have squeaky voice and lamborghini

• 'For guys who are not so attractive in your younger years and managed to get noticed from the opposite sex and got a compliment when you got bit older, how you guys did it?'
    lol we didnt!

• Find a girl who's attracted to you.