What does it mean when someone says you have cool eyes?

recently when i was out with a group of people a guy came up to me started to talk and told me i had cool eyes. what does it mean when someone tells you have cool eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol women are the most confused creatures on the planet.

"Guys my boyfriend farted but instead of lifting his left leg he lifted his right, what does that mean? cheating?"

Are your eyes blue? They're probably very light and remind him of cool water. Maybe your eye colour just looks nice and instead of saying beautiful he said cool. Instead of over-analyzing a compliment, why don't you just take the compliment?

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you have cool eyes. Pretty self-explanatory comment.

• No offense @Asker but I think it's pretty obvious. -_- Are you fishing for more insight so you can relive the compliment? What are you expecting to hear? "Your eyes are the coolest of the cool. No other eyes can even touch your eye-cool. Your eye-cool hypnotized him and has the magic power to control his every move." lulz

What Guys Said 7

• 2 options: you have this very bright blue eyes that look like its cold, or he just doesn't know how to tell you that he finds your eyes beautiful..

• Well for starters its a compliment and second some people have oil in water style pupils as in their eyes have 2-4 different colors. Or you have a more concentrated pupil color.

• Or the rare different color/shade pupil on each eye? Most people don't notice their eyes look different though unless they are told.

• I would think they meant that your eyes were attractive or very distinctive in a good way.

• It means your eyes give them relaxation. At least that is what I mean.

• did he touch your eyes... how did he know, probably they're blue

• Normally piercing blue. or make up around sexy. wish, could see. I'm on Skype. bet cute girl.

• That they're cool

What Girls Said 4

• He is definitely interested. No guy would say that to a girl if they weren't interested.
    The staring is another big clue that he likes you.

• He liked your eyes basically I think. Well, your eyes certainly aren't uncool.

• Your eyes remind him of ice or snow 😊

• It means that you have cool eyes, duh..