Pinkeye on the first day of school?

So I'm starting my freshman year at a new school tomorrow and I'm super excited, but when I woke up this morning I realized I have pink eye. this means my eyes are red and crusty, I shouldn't wear makeup, and I can't touch people. I know I have to go because it's the first day and orientation and such, but what should I do about my makeup and not being around people? would people care if I look like crap if I have an infection?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be concerned but I wouldn't worry. I have seen people with pink eye but I think not touching them is a bit extreme. It spreads only if the discharge has been on the hand. And no do not worry regarding what people will think.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO. Did it really went well at the school? :)

• Yes it did! I actually used these eyedrops that I was prescribed and, though i wasn't supposed to touch my eyes, I could wear some makeup and not completely have to avoid people. I was fine, thanks for your concern!

• Thank God. I am happy you were fine.

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should stay away from school till it clears up
    m.kidshealth.org/.../conjunctivitis.html

0|0
    0|0
  • eww wtf. don't go to school. stay at home. fuck orientation. you got pink eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • No you need to not go. Pinkeye is contagious. You need to stay your tail at the house. Don't go to school. Just send whoever you need to send a email or call them. Both actually. Don't go to school though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.