What would you rate me?

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're disgustingly hairy. Yucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey man Um You have stage 1 of something called "Gynecomastia" It's best if you do some research on it You cannot exercise to get rid of gynecomastia or you cannot take pills to get rid of gynecomastia you have to do a surgery so like go do some research if you don't know about it okay :) I had gynecomastia N i did the surgery

• I know I've got that how was your surgery. And I live in England so I have to wait till I'm 18 to have mine done

• Well tbh I just hit the 1 year mark On August 31 N I still don't have full sensation in that area sadly but Anything is better than having man boobs so like N my nipples aren't shaped properly anymore because my surgeon wasn't that experienced but hey I'm Loving the masculine look c xD I advise you to do the surgery

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• We can't rate you if you don't show us your face

• Then rate everything but my face

• Looks like a fit build naturally, and damn that's a lot of chest hair for under 18 . . .

• Your nipples are huge.

Nice ass...