Who is more attractive?

I like the one on the right. Couldn't get a more clear and current photo.
Who is more attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are both really pretty. They both are attractive in their own right; the one on the right seems more shy maybe or reserved (closed smile, less make up, hair covering part of forehead) while the other seems more open.

• Actually they are both quite reserved and have lesser make up on. They don't cover much though

• Thank you for MHO!

• Well, you are most helpful. :)

What Girls Said 4

• The girl on the right.

The girl on the left teeth looks weird and like she would have a uni eyebrow

• She does not have a uni eyebrow. Her teeth are straight just look different from the angle of the lips in this one.

• True I'm not trying to say she's a bad person or anything. Just my honest opinion.

• Acknowledged. I don't mind. Things I like may not be liked by another person.:)

• You're on the right... Well I'm still going to pick the one.. on the right though

• I am confused. I agree with girls. I like the one on the right but all the men here like the left one. What is the measure of attraction?

• The one on the right.

• Girl on the right.

What Guys Said 11

• The one on the left

• I suppose. I like the right one. I guess she is safe from the gaze of the people. I feel happy.

• You both look lovely in your own way

• I like the one on the left. Might be underage.

• What age do they look to you? They are 19 or above.

• Left looks 16 or 17.

• Ha, I told you they are both above 18. Pakistani girls.

• Why always these weird foreign girls...

• Why do you think they are weird?

• Well it just seems like a shitload of posts like these just have Indian or middle eastern or Asian girls instead of cute American honies.

• Not buying it.

• Left is far more attractive

• I love Sprite, sometimes when i have pain on my stomach, it helps a lot!

• Definitely that girl

• Which one. Left or right?

• i guess the one on the left

• Equally beautiful!

• I really like that sprite... Can you give it's number?

• Which one? I only have one.

• Ah you know what m8? never mind. I can always buy a sprite in my shop. :D

• Okay, sorry.

• Girl to the left.