Girls, Why don't girls find me attractive even though I have a normal life and seemingly likable personality? Is it my looks?

I'm almost 23 and I'm really worried about this... I've never even had a date. I don't let the thought of always being single rule my life entirely, but obviously I get lonely and down and depressed when all my friends go from girl to girl and can have relationships. I just want to hear honestly what girls think of my looks and how I could improve them.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually look pretty good. I'd suggest getting a better haircut and shaving.
    Try hitting the gym as well, you look kinda skinny.

What Girls Said 2

• Based on your profile picture, I don't think you're bad looking at all, so I have no clue. Maybe it's the clothes you wear or something? I know bad style puts several girls off?

• I honestly have no idea but I dont think is your looks, coz you are not bad looking at all, but don't worry! You'll find an awesome girl :) and guys that have been with lots of girls are not the ones the keeper girls want ;) keep that in mind ✌️