Do u like these girls?

I am doing an experiment lol, I am trying to make a point with a female friend, I'll tell u what this is about when at least 10 people answer this question... Do you think they are attractive, if so why?

Do u like these girls?

Ok, cool! Haha I was rightt (of course I was lol) my hypothesis is that the majority of guys prefer the bitch kind of look haha , lots of guys chose the 2nd so I was right (shes brazilian).. personally I like the last 2 but anyway that was the point haha... And by the way they are all south americans i told my friend no one would notice, she's always like "all guys like latinas" the truth is we dont even notice lol
This was kind of fun tbh xD

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually laughed when I saw the 2nd girl. Does anyone else think she is trying really hard to look seductive with the "finger on the lip" thing?

Anyway, I really like the 3rd girl. She looks like someone who would be fun to hang out with. 2nd and 4th are just meh to me. The 1st girl is pretty ok.

• I agree hahaha 2nd girl is like "i am so hot"😂 I hate those pics girls take where they try to look sexy 😒 if u are a girl and u are reading this... Smile!!! Thats the hottest thing 👌

What Girls Said 4

• Well now I'm curious...

• they are all beautiful

• First one's okay
    Second one's pretty hot
    Third one also looks good
    Forth is again okay

• They are very pretty, but I love the second girl's hair lol I like curly hair coz mine is so straight -.-

• Had to comment on this one lol... 2nd girl has straight hair 😂

What Guys Said 12

• They all look attractive to me

• First one is ok.
    Second one is very attractive.
    Third one is meh
    Fourth one is pretty cute.

• Yes they all have something about them that makes them beautiful in the smile and eyes.
    It seems to show they're also have beauty inside aswell as outside

• Not really, they all look like they're trying to conform to the current average. Not my scene, sorry.

• I know what you're up to, but I won't ruin it.. the last one is super obvious.

• I dig the 2nd busty HAWT blondie 😘

• They are all pretty

• The first and third picture is a 5/10
    The second and last picture are both 7/10

• 2nd girl is the finest one in my opinion.

• I like 2 and 4 girls... at a loss to explain the cause.

• I personally like the third, she is very pretty but I bet lots of guys will choose the 2nd just coz she looks like she would bang anyone lol

• I like the 1st one the best. Then the 2nd. The other two are meh.