Guys, Do I look fat on this pic?

18 and up only
Do I look fat on this photo?

http://postimg.org/image/pzbagbro7/

• Yes
    5% (2)
  • Maybe
    21% (9)
  • No
    74% (32)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Bump
For those of you saying i'm trying to show off my boobs, i'm not. Actually i have a 15lbs to lose and plan to show this picture to someone i'm really attracted to. I don't want to look "fat" so i tried to hide it.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so... you seem to have impressive breasts...

• Can you still see my question on the how do I look category?

• Deleted. I got my answer.

• Well, you don't appear to be fat at all... from the slight area I can see below your bust it appears that your stomach is flat and everything else looks in proportion.

What Guys Said 23

• You wanted to show us your tits... we get it, they're great; like they say "if you got it, flaunt it", but you could've just asked us about your tits, not disguise the question like that xD

• Not even slightly, you have a great figure and it's a beautiful photo, if you're trying to impress someone I have complete confidence it will work! :)

• technically you don't.. by default because i can't see anything.. if you are attempting to trick people, I'm not impressed.

• I said maybe cause your camera angle honestly sucks (or was it meant to be mostly your chest and bra?). but Im going to give you the benifit of the doubt and say your not cause im to lazy to change my vote.

• You look quite slim in the pic

• Your body is barely visible. Can't answer without getting a full view of your body.

• ok girl you just wanted to show you tits to us i got you
    dont get me wrong im not complaining

• Impossible to see; you may or may not be fat but from this angle it is simply impossible to tell. Hope this answers your question

• It's literally impossible to say. We can't see anything but your boobs...

• You shouldn't let what other people say get to you, because those people aren't worth your time. A person that is a true friend will like u for you , not your body.

• And how can you expect us to tell if you're fat from a picture that barely shows your body? Not tryna sound like a perv but all I see are your tits. Take a better picture then let us know...

• How could you look like anything other than a slut? It's just a close up shot of your boobs in a lacy bra. Who knows if your fat, you didn't show anything to be judged other than your tits

• All I can tell from this photo is that you have tits

• if you would show the rest of your body then there would be a better opinion, but your top part, no not in the least. I agree with some of the opinions though, if you got it flaunt it. and you do seem to have nice boobs ;-)

• You look attractive and honestly quite hot.

• all i can see is jugs

• fat? do you mean like sexy?

• You have a good body shape.

• No in that pic there is no detectable fat.

• would like to see more

• No but you forgot to take off that heart mask

• How can you ask us if your fat when the picture is centered on your breast

• No, but I can't really see your body. All I see is big breasts.