When you see a girls belly bump from a side profile? is it unattractive?

Some girls have flat stomachs and have no bump (curse them lol jk) and some do have a belly bump especially when they turn on the side. Is that the first thing you guys see? Is it unattractive?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not unattractive but depends on what the guy is looking for. A guy who likes a thin girl or athletic girl isn't going to find that attractive while other dudes won't really care if there's a belly. Just feel confident in yourself but don't feel bad if someone doesn't like it, its all preference.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I personally find it attractive. It's a perfect soft spot to tickle, caress, kiss and lay my head on 😊
    I love it !

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all to me. Granted i already have an obsession/fetish for female stomach/tummy/belly/abdomen of petite and slim girls, but yeah I find the subtle, rounded little tummy pooch extremely arousing. Seen from side or front. It screams extreme femininity in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think a lot of guys would notice it to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • That's actually the first thing I look for. I find it beautiful. Lots of guy like it. Don't let society make you believe otherwise.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's neither attractive or unattractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Love a thin flat tum on a girl. what u Like? luv see, pic.

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• ALL girls have at least a tiny bump.. if they are healthy.. it is not unattractive.. but it can be if that's a big bump..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does it matrer? If a guy finds it unattractive, oh well... He's going to see how it looks sooner or later.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not unattractive
    No one cares

0|0
    0|0