Does my lower body make me look fat?

I'm athletic, so I have a muscular body... But I hate when I wear dresses or skirts because I end up looking big... I feel like waist up I'm okay, but lower than that I may seem a bit overweight... I'm really not trying to get attention and I feel a bit embarassed asking this, but I really want to know! Should I try to do some extra cardio or something to make myself smaller? I do enough exercise for practice and stuff, but it tones me more rather than make me smaller (if you get my gist). The first picture is old, but not too old... and I did gain weight if you're wondering.
Does my lower body make me look fat?

I covered my face so I hope no one recognizes me lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I think you are fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• You actually look like tou play volleyball tbh.
    You're not fhat at all you kust have a big butt.

• What do you mean by "actually" lol (x but thanks for your input!

• I was saying you have a volleyball players body xD nothing bad about it.

What Guys Said 20

• You look great., but the pictures don't really give a good shot at proportionality.

I'd say as long as you are leaning toward the athletic/fit side it really doesn't matter that much that you are a little thicker in the legs.

I wouldn't even describe you as muscular, I would describe you as athletic, and you look good.

• I'm muscular on some parts of my body if I flex, but I don't know why I even said that lol.. but thanks

• Looks great, I like toned/strong legs and i 80% of my male friends feel the same (the ones that don't are generally out of shape themselves).

• Ehh, but Kendall Jenner is toned too
      And she is a looooot smaller than mine

• I just looked up kendall.. she's a skinny model? Not sure why you brought her up?

You're legs are in great shape, they're no where near freaky body builder chicks. I mean looking at other responses so far it's been 100% positive.

Sun's out Legs out.

• no it doesn't.

• mmm nah i don't think so bro.

• You look absolutely fine to me, perfect just as you are.
    Nice toned legs and glutes , pretty smile too

• 0|0
    • What the heck did I just watch...

• you tell me!

• How to make money.
      1- Write stupid lyrics that make no sense.
      2- Record yourself making hand gestures that makes people think you have Tourette's Syndrome.
      3- Have lots of skanks shake their butts
      4- Money

Can't believe people listen to that.

• No I think you look fine

• You don't look fat even a little bit.

• Nahhh your butt looks great, you're like the perfect shape.

• You know you like it, you have the biggest smile ever while taking these pictures of your body

• I smile because I like my smile... duh

and I don't.

• Maybe if you'd like to look better in dresses... since your not very tall and you have a big bum relative to your body... maybe thinner legs would look better... but that's just nitpicking since you asked

• Okay, I see your point

• Your lower half of your body looks amazing, besides why are you worried what other people think. It's not like you are trying to win there approval. True friends will like you for you, not your body.

• I'm going to need a significant other at some point in my life, so that's why I worry

• I wish it is like that nowadays

• They still exist they are just really hard to find. Just keep looking.

• From those pictures, you look fine from the waist down and it doesn't look fat. You have a nice body as well. If you wanna get smaller, I would say change your diet around and do some cardio. Goodluck.

• Yeah, I'm doing more cardio, but I don't really know what to do for my diet

• Thing is, I already have a medically induced diet because of my health problems... so I don't eat that stuff anyways... but on the other hand, I can't eat non-green vegetables like carrots and stuff (because of starch), eggs, etc... so that's what makes things harder.

• Hmm.. Well damn you have it complicated lol I don't know what to tell you but just stay away from the bad stuff and keep working out.

• No it makes you look attractive and fine to me. :) You shouldn't worry and you could have asked some personal friends.

• I'm a loner around these parts, I don't really know anybody lol

• Well, I don't mind meeting you. :)

• Not at all

• No you don't look fat... you look like you squat and lunge a fair bit

• Not even close to looking fat.

• nice hot shape
    u dont look fat :)

• Wow u have perfect figure i guess
    Hot sexy
    Loved it

• No you look fine waist down.
    It's called being "thick". lol
    You are Thick down there. It's Hot

• I don't know, I don't like being considered "thick"...

• No your butt and thighs are not fat, they look firm and supple which is good because guys do not like a flat skinny butt. Personally if you were gonna lose weight I would not go much lower or else you'll look too skinny.

What Girls Said 4

• No, it looks great.

You have a little junk in your trunk... that never hurt anybody :)

• You ask us if your lower body looks big yet we can't see your legs.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...9f42be3460.gif

• Sorry, I was just using pictures I had in my gallery.
      And that's why I added the first one with my legs.

• Angle only shows your butt really but it looks good

• Yeah, like I said my upper body I'm okay with... I was just wondering about the lower because that's the part that makes me look fat most clothes

• Yeah but its just your butt not your lrgs

• I think you should've taken a picture where you are looking straight at the camera instead of a weird angle. Then we could answer better

From these pics, i'd say you just got butt... but again, angle be gone!

• Yeah lol, I didn't really care about the opinion of my upper body as much-- because I tried to aim my question towards my lower body.. I tried to take a picture of my front angle, but it didn't really do justice to my question because most of my fat is on my backside

• then im jealous of your booty fat!