Do you guys think stretch marks are disgusting?

I just discovered a huge, nasty red stretch mark in the inside of my right leg and I hate it. I'm trying to find ways to reduce the appearance, but I think that might take a while. But yeah, after I saw it I got curious...
I asked my older brother and he said the ones on his wife make her beautiful, because it represents the hardships she went through to have their children... Obviously I didn't have children, so I feel that it puts me to a different standard.

Most Helpful Guy

• just totally neutral. no biggie.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one really gives an ish unless they are highly superficial. Even some of the most fit guys with amazing muscles have stretch marks. My ex had the flattest ass and even IT had stretch marks. No biggie. It's not how the body looks but what you can do with it :) Master doing amazing things with your body and the stretch marks will become damn near microscopic in the big picture.

What Guys Said 9

• nah its chillin yo

• No one cares about stretch marks. I don't know why so many girls on this site freak out about stretch marks. I have them on my back and I don't care at all about them and don't feel insecure about them. They aren't attractive or unattractive they're just something that's there.

• I honestly didn't care until I saw them on me... and I don't know why either but I just do

• Is it a brand new stretch mark? If so the redness of it will most likely fade over time. But yeah no one is going to care about your stretch mark except you.

• I don't know how to tell if they're new or not, but I never noticed it until now. And it's really red... But I was looking up pictures and over time they look really white.

• girls its no big deal, i know so many girls who have some stretch marks and i am like
    "damn! she is fine as hell!"

a lot of stretch marks are unattractive

• A lot of guys don't notice stretchmarks that much to be honest. So don't worry too much about it.

• Stretch marks aren't a big deal, I think its more if someone is overweight or fat that people are less attracted to but the actual stretch marks? Don't think 99% of dudes care. I have stretch marks on parts of my body just from puberty growth.

• I read that you don't have to be fat to get them, but it could also mean that I had a rapid change in weight.. That's what freaks me out too.

• you don't have to become fat, you can just grow normally and get them. Especially in areas like your arms and hips. Stretch marks on your belly though means weight gain.

• It's inside my leg, kind of on the very top of my inner thigh

• Most guys won't be bothered by it. And some won't care.

• I know this sounds stupid, but if you see a model on the cover of Sports Illustrated with all these imperfections compared to one who is almost perfect... who would catch you eye more?

• Probably the one with imperfections because majority of models are almost perfect. People expect models to be near perfect.

• Depends, sometimes it nice and squishy so it's alright

• Wait, the stretch mark itself?

• Don't "lol". I'm serious and this is a touchy subject! -.-

• Ok boss ;)

• Listen ur good looking, so if a guy really likes u he wouldn't give a fuck

• It really depends on what it looks like.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope loads of people have stretch marks from growth spurts and weight gain. I doubt anyone will give a fuck.

• Nope , I have a bunch of stretch marks from being fat. Now since losing weight I feel like I've earned my tiger stripes. But I am self conscious.

• Are they just as visible now that's you've lost weight? They didn't fade?

• The ones on my right side did. But all the others are still there.

• Maybe it was a growth spurt that caused it