Does this guy look straight or gay?

I know you can't judge someone's sexuality just by one look. But we do this all the time, whether we admit it or not.

I have the permission to ask this question so answer away: does he look like he could be straight or gay?

Does this guy look straight or gay?

• Gay
    29% (6)19% (7)22% (13)Vote
  • Straight
    52% (11)54% (20)53% (31)Vote
  • Other
    14% (3)11% (4)12% (7)Vote
  • This is for you (the guy in the pic, so you can See the results)
    5% (1)16% (6)13% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Kinda confused lol
    My gaydar is not going off.
    He's not meticulously well groomed like they are but he has these... soft eyes that's BIG and innocent and friendly.

Straight guys? They have FROWNY eyes , like GRRR... I'm EVERYTHING THAT'S MALE ARRRGGGG
    amex-ideamaninc.netdna-ssl.com/.../...ng-heads.jpg
    He doesn't have that.

So I'm a bit confused ha.

1|1
    0|0
    • Pahahahaha he does have kinda doe-like eyes, right? Especially in this pic. Only they're blue instead of Brown

Most Helpful Girl

• looks okay to me.. straight..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I know people that look gay but aren't or just wearing cloth that make you look gay and still aren't. And there are gay's that can look just like me and i'm also not gay.

To me it's at little ridiculous to tell if someones gay by a face with little to no expression.

Just for your question, yeah he looks a little gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say straight

0|1
    0|0
  • What?

A voters:

How does he even look gay?

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless the dude is super flamboyant looking, you won't be able to remotely hypothesize sexuality based on a single still photo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't see any clues that lead to an answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on his personality. From the picture i think he is gay. Though some people look like that and lift weights 24/7 and have a wife.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, he looks like he could be anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's got a beard and manly features but at the same time is well groomed and his eyes/face have an innocent look, which could possibly be interpreted as feminine aka gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • god what a question, pure guess time.. straight

0|0
    0|0
  • both possible but looks straight to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2