Are you attracted to Indian Girls?

0|0
3|22

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably depends more on the tribe the girl is from. Like, Apache Indians and Cherokee Indians and Navajo Indians will look a bit different.

My family has a little cherokee blood... I look completely European, but my brother has a bit of it in his facial structure. Like how Connor from Assassin's Creed 3 has a fairly different facial structure than Ezio? me and my brother are kinda like that, if you compare our faces.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i am straight.. so i am not attracted to any girl..

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• yeah they're cool.

Pocahontas was fine af ◾😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Some of them, sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck, I've been in love with an Indian girl for nearly a year. So hell yeah, I find her attractive; therefore, I do find Indian girls attraction. (Damn, I just did some mathematical induction.)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. Plenty of interesting Indian girls out there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I be?

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's not the race of a girl it depends on the individual girl if I like her on the inside as well as the outside.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally? Not really. But that's just me.

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah sure. why not... a race is never generally unattractive to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup sunny Leone, Katrina kaif, kareena kapoor are some of them

1|0
    0|0
  • freida pinto. mmm

1|0
    0|0
  • Native American or East Indian? Doesn't matter. I'm quite attracted to both. Especially the light honey brown and darker skin colored girls. That breathtakingly gorgeous light brown to dark cocoa brown skin and that dark luxurious hair is very sultry/sexy. Of course those combinations are sexy/sultry on any girl of color! But yes, I'm very very attracted to Indian girls👍👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be very attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not very attracted to indian girls generals, just not my type, but every country has beautiful ones and India is no exception to that

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because I prefer people of my own race 🏁👍

1|0
    0|0
  • 50/50

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are hot and sexy, but it very much depends on her character rather than her looks.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes why not
    They are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very much! That's all I'm attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, yes one myself.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i am assuming you mean girls from india not native americans and yes girls from india are very pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to Indian guys lol

1|1
    0|0