Are their features in black girls that boys find unatractive?

I am African-american, I'm tall, with a slim figure and small chest, flat stomache and average backside 'cause I'm a swimmer and very active. I have curly, black shoulder-length hair that reaches my chest when straight ( half ethiopian) When I straigthen my hair I am told a lot that i look like obamas daughters (even asked to take photos and everthing, even though I don't see the resemblance). Do I sound pretty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup you sure do seem very attractive to by that description. There are no black girl features that in dislike. Of course there are black girls i don't find attractive, but the same goes for Asian, or Latinas or Indian or another girls. Has nothing to do with any particular features. There are features in black girls that I find attraction, but these are found in all women of color. Their widely divers skin colors, eye shapes and colors, hair types, and all around diversity in differing looks. So my answer to you is no, there are no black girl features that I find unattractive. Way too many different looks and features among not just blacks but Asians, Indians and other peoples of color. The fallacy of stereotyping peoples of color. You can't. They're too divers. Well, you can but you'll be instantly wrong - immediately.

What Guys Said 10

• I think black women can be very attractive

• It depends. Those from Ethiopian origin actually do look good as they were mixed with Arab genes it seems. Obama's daughters also have nice features. Those black women that are a turn off have some masculine features and are usually too fat with huge butts.

• All those qualities make you attractive regardless of race.

• The only thing I can think of that is really unattractive to me, is when black girls or bigger girls in general have like 50 inch hips when they are chubby

• Different guys have different preferences, but you do sound pretty

• ace has nothing to do with attraction

• yawn!!!

black is beautiful now move on...

• Yes , black skin , huge pink brown lips

• Sounds very attractive to me!

• Personality tends to be the problem. A victim complex, usually, coupled with a need to lash out. Unattractive.

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares if guys find black features cute or not. There are many African features that are beautiful, yet diverse. Many natural hair gurus are diverse yet beautiful, especially with their natural hair.
    Don't look for approval from others or care what they think. Do you boo.

• *there
    And by the way I highly doubt you'll care much about my answer but from the sound of it you sound pretty ;)