I want to get platic surgery but I don't know where to start, help?

I Know I'm really ugly (like a 2-10) and I want to fix my apparance I already go to the gym blah blah gain muscle but then there is my face. I know I'm ugly but I dont know what I should fix. I have been saving up money to get a few surgeries to change my face completely but I will have to do it one by one. what should I change first? I know I should change my nose first because its all crooked I already removed my piuercings (this photo is slightly old) I want to get cheekbone implant but I dont know maybe some botox on the wrinckles on my forhead and the under eyes lines. opinions? and yes opinion son the surgeries not on why I should nt do it. My body my fucking rules , okay?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know you who told you that you were ugly, but they were misinformed to be honest. But if you want plastic surgery to build your confidence because it is your opinion that matters and nobody else can decide it for you. But I don't really know what you should get done, because you honestly look fine. But I would think about what you are not confident with, and what makes you unhappy. When you figure out what bothers you the most, I would go for that.

• Well getting surgery won't make me confident confidence is a mental state but I'd def like to change my face at least 90% because I dislike the whole thing

• he seems very legit I never knew she has surgery untill she told me and he did a perfect job it wa slike 5k each ear tho I wanted to try botox first cause its cheaper

• Then do what you want :) I hope it works out well for you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude what the hell are you complaining about? You're in the top 5% of good looking men. What you have is a confidence problem.

As for the tiny wrinkles in your forehead, try not to use the muslces in your forehead so much. Relax your face and drink water. Don't rub your face in the towel after showers.

Also, use organic virgin coconut oil before you sleep if you want the wrinkles to go away. It will take a couple of months. But it'll work.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not even ugly 😂 I don't think it's surgery you need, it's some help with your low self esteem.
    No advice to give, as I don't think there is anything to change tbh it all looks fine.

Goodluck with whatever you decide to do though.

• I honestly don't find you ugly.

• well but I do and i asked on what should I change not if I was ugly or not thanks for the time to answer tho

• I've already said you're not ugly, therefore don't need to undergo any unnecessary surgery, but you refused to believe me. So rudeness is all I got left.

• I wasn't rude to you I just said that To me and to the girls around me I'm considered really ugly and I want to change that and the only way is surgery but you just argue on why I shouldn't do it. There are transexuals changing their hole bodies to feel better about who they are. whats wrong with me doing it to feel better about how my face looks?

What Guys Said 1

• I started with my toes and ended there. I gained so much confidence in having pretty toes. Now women flock to me like white on the head of a KKK member.