Plastic Surgery Question?

I am seriously thinking of getting plastic surgery in order to fix my facial flaws. How would I go about doing this? and also the retina surgery to change my eye color, contacts are tedious for me. I just want the confidence and not be fearful of going outside and thinking that people think I look like a monster, I've never had a girlfriend before so I think this could help give me the edge

Most Helpful Girl

• You should look up some good surgeons in your area and go in for a consultation!

What Girls Said 1

• You don't need surgery at all, especially not one that has damaged so many people's eyesight. It's nowhere near worth the risk.

You should talk to a psychotherapist regarding facial dysmorphia. You don't look like a monster to me, you look good!

What Guys Said 3

• go for it if it will make you feel better about yourself, i have had a nose job and since then i have a lot more confidence

• You look okay to me - No need to worry about plastic surgery

• Dude if that's you in the pic you don't need surgery, what facial flaws are you talking about? You look like a big buff black guy, maybe you are chubbed up and need to hit the gym, but there's really nothing wrong with your face... my guess is you've got some strong personality/self-esteem issues that interfere with getting a girl... don't waste your money on surgery man.