Do you think you're photogenic? Would you say you MAKE yourself look better in photos than in person?

I take good pics as long as its a selfie and not someone else capturing the pic of me. However, most would say I make myself look better in my pics than I do in person.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I think I look way better in the mirror than in pictures. That's why I never take selfies

• Lol thas why I'd take a mirror selfie haha

• It just never looks the same in the picture though. I feel like I look ugly in every picture I try and take but I can look at myself in the mirror and love how I look

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not, just look at my pic xD I have to put a "no emotion" face to look decent haha
    I can look great in some pictures, but usually those unexpected ones.

What Girls Said 6

• I think I am, as some people tell me lol. Other than that, I do think I look better in person though

• Totally not photogenic at all 😂 My friends and people that know me say I look better in person compared to pictures. See my dp and you'd understand 😂

• i'm not really photogenic but am said to look better in person than in pics

• Oh no, I'm not photogenic at ALL!😂

• I don't think I am at all.

What Guys Said 6

• I take terrible photos

• 0|0
  • I'm photogenic half the time. In photos where I try to pose I look like shit, whereas I look really good in impromptu photos taken of me. Selfies are hit and miss

• I'm not photogenic at all lol people say I look better in person and more older

• I'm amazing at taking pictures but I look horrible in them lol

• dude you are the 180 degree opposite of me I look butters in photos, totally un-photogenic