Am I pretty enough to get a boyfriend? Rate me 1-10?

Im very insecure im a 16 year old girl.. i came from an abusive household and my mom would lift me up and tear me down for the fun of it really.. i wasn't around very many people.. but please rate me honestly.. I really really want a boyfriend.. im at that age.. im not going to be desperate and do whatever to get a boy's attention thats stupid and i have more self respect than that.. but am i overall attractive? Im gaining confidence slowly overtime since im away from my negative mother. Thank you and please be honest, if im a 1 out of 10 to you that's fine im not gonna be upset i just want h
Am I pretty enough to get a boyfriend?  Rate me 1-10?

onesty from other people! Thank you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow ! You are VERY beautiful !
    Your smile is irresistible ! You look like a genuinely pleasant person to be around. You'll have a boyfriend in no time.

What Guys Said 30

• I think you look really cute - Any young guy would be very lucky to be your boyfriend

• I say you need to gain some weight because you look really skinny in the second picture. If you show confidence and have a good personality then you can definitely get a boyfriend.

• 11/10 from me. I would suggest getting some confidence in yourself and you'll feel a lot better about yourself. If guys aren't asking, its probably because they're too shy to ask you out, on account you being very pretty. That's the downside of good looks, only the bravest will talk to you because everyone else is too scared to. lol

• You'll be fine. Don't worry about it now, you'll have the dudes chasing you but finish school first.

• Well, you're pretty enough to get me - if I were under 18. You have a beautiful skin color and a perfectly slim and subtly curvy little body (my preference all the way). I'll put on my under 18 hat n give u 8/10.

• you could get a boyfriend, but more than your looks, you should concentrate on your personality. I have a girlfriend who is average looking and i am the kind of guy who talks to 4 girls at the same time. However what really attracted me to her, was how funny, caring and sweet she was; i mean i have never met a woman like that, i always meet "dead cows" who expect every guy to do everything for them.

• yeah im not like that im very outgoing and im coming out of my shell im a great loyal friend im not mean i try really hard to be thoughtful of others.

• You are really a very pretty young lady with a fantastic smile. Your looks are not holding you back.

• Yes you are but it will be little tough coz I think you've gotta good height!!!

• you are beautiful, lots of guys will be interested. don't worry. 8/10

• You're a bit skinny but still cute, nice smile.

• Aww you're cute (: Id say 7/10 honest. Hope this helps. Good luck (:

• 9 out of 10. Very cute face on a very attractive body. If you have a personality that matches your smile you should have no issues finding a boyfriend. Good luck

• i am sure you will get one good boyfriend.

• First off terrible pic second your too young

• I don't like putting numbers but you are VERY pretty and have a GORGEOUS smile. I'm glad you are gaining confidence because you should. Very pretty girl.

• Since you're 15 without rating let me just put it this way. You are above average in looks and if you can't get a boyfriend nobody else can either.

• I would say your a very attractive young lady. I dont think there is anything wrong with how you look. You have a beautiful smile and a gorgeous body :)

• You are incredibly skinny. 3/10.

• 6-7 is the range you are in

• You're very cute

• You're very pretty 7.5/10. I don't have any doubt you'd get a boyfriend easily :)

• Very pretty and amazing smile, and a hot little body! Boys are crushing on you, pay attention.

• Good Smile, but way too skinny body, 3/10

• You're really pretty.

• You are right age is boyfriends time if you wanr i can be your boyfriend

• wow you are gorgeous. very beautiful face and that smile is amazing <3
    your body looks quite skinny but a lot of guys love that so don't worry. You are still young so you'll get more curvy on the right places in the next years. But it's already sexy as it is.
    You really don't have to worry about anything. You are very attractive and the boys will fight each other to be the one who gains your heart ;)

• You're cute but too young for me

• You're young but if I was around your age then 8/10. And I'm not even attracted to that many black girls. You look great, very pretty face.

• You're really pretty! You have just as much potential as any other girl. I used to think no girls would ever like me. But I've had so much interest now. All you have to do is believe in yourself and you'll shine. And you already do shine in those pictures. So it's all good for you! You won't have a problem getting a boyfriend 😀

• 7 out of 10 but for God's sake eat something

What Girls Said 19

• Girl, you're hot! and great bod! And I'm pretty sure my boyfriend would think so too so stay away. Lol.

• yes you are pretty

• You're cute, but you're looking at this the wrong way. It's not about your looks, it's about your personality and how confident you are with yourself. Guys like a confident woman. You could be the ugliest girl in the world, but if you have the confidence, guys will notice.

• You have a very charming smile! Don't worry about being unattractive because you're not! You're really beautiful especially with the way you seem to smile with your eyes! :D

• Even Honey Boo Boo's mom got a boyfriend so that really shouldn't be a scale of one's attractiveness.
    You're really cute but way too young to be stressed about getting rated.

• its just because I've been shot down most of my life but thank you for your concern and input :)

• You look fine.

• You're beautiful girly! I tell you this all the time <3

• I think you are so pretty!
    And that smile of yours too! Just seeing it you look like a sweet good person.

• girl you pretty

• You are very pretty but wait a while before you get a boyfriend. study hard

• I honestly think that you're pretty and that you seem really nice! :) I think all you have to do is just be nice to everyone you meet and get out of your shell and soon maybe you'll get a boyfriend! :)

• I honestly think you're ver pretty :) don't need to worry about nothing at all!

• Your very cute girl don't worry about it

• You're genuinely stunning! I'm surprise you're single tbh.

• You are so cute and have a perfect body!

• I was not expecting that. You are very pretty with perfect teeth.

• Yes, your beautiful.

• Of course you can. You're only 15. Give it some time.

• you're pretty! but please for the love of god don't base your worth on whether you have a boyfriend or not, you won't be everyone's cup of tea, so wait for someone who likes you for who you are. relationships go much deeper than whether someone finds you pretty or not! xx