Just curious of how others see me?

Just curious of how others see me?

Rate 1-10? And what would you say my best feature is? Worst feature or stuff to improve (weight, complection, ect)?
(I also have the two pics on my page profile and cover- in the cover page I is the one with darker hair on the right and I look a bit a mess cause we was just swimming laps for a while 😅 it was tiring) but pls be 100% honest. and just to throw a mix into this what's your must have in a guy/ girl (personality or looks it no matter)? Srry I figured I'd ask

I just wanna say that I don't dress a certain way for attention, I seriously just like the skirt and I didn't post that pic for any 'special' reason, I wasn't aiming for looking slutty, I just like the style, not for others but my own personally taste, so besides the skirt...

Most Helpful Guy

• With our eyes

• Huh? (srry 3am brains movin slower😁)

• Don't worry I've been up since 2 am. You asked how others see you I said with our eyes. My sense of humour is why I'm so lonely.

• Ohhhh haha that's actually pretty funny😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• you look good no worries

What Guys Said 27

• I am not comfortable telling a woman what she should change on her. I believe a woman is who she is. I do not expect her to change for my benefit. If a woman does not look good to my eyes, I figure she's for someone else and move on.

I think you look beautiful and hope you will one day find someone who sees you like I do and won't need or ask of you to change a single thing because if you can't be who you truly are with that person, how can you expect to be happy?

• You seem to have a nice shape. That reddish hair looks great as long as it's not a "White Balance' effect from camera settings.

• Thanks, and Yah I don't use any effects on any of my pics just use the lighting and my camera can be a little fuzzy at times😂

• I think you look well - Be happy with how you look

• I say a 7-8. Legs, skin, eyebrows and eyes. Beautiful. The rest is good but those are the 3 that make me notice you.

• You look great. Love your legs.

• a 7 is nice

• You're pretty good looking. I guess you might look better if you lost 10 lbs but I'm not sure.

• You look good

• 7

Best feature is your beautiful hair followed by your eyes.

Worst feature is your terrible fashion sense

• 8. Very pretty girl! I wouldn't change anything I just gave an 8 cuz you're not my type.

• best features eyes, lips, hair, worse the short skirt... you don't need to be so overly sexual to look good.

• 8/10 and can get better with hard work!

• u r super hot :*
    u luk gud 9/10

• http://www.abload.de/img/3mallete1rk6.gif

DO I need to say anything more

• Damn. You're a 9 at worst. As for your best feature, I'm not sure I can pin any one thing down.

• you look good to me. definitely above average. 7.5/10

• Looks fine to me. 8/10. By the way wear some clothes.

• It's summer, to hot to layer clothes and that one of my fav skirts😭

• Wear a long skirt. You look like you want attention from people those clothes. Okay to wear around friends but not around strangers.

• wanna cyber? ;)

• 8-8.5/10

+.25 if you rate me too

• You look great, very pretty.
    I don't see anything wrong with the way you look.

• You get 8! You have a nice body and a pretty face!

• wow you are looking very hot.

• You look awesome!

• Most definitely hit it.. No doubt ma, u look good

• Freakin hot! 😉
    You got me hyperventilating 😜

• You're beautiful really beautiful.

• Really pretty. Really pretty.

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing you could change your sooo pretty!!

• You're pretty. Maybe tone your midsection.

Downs: Length of skirt

• I know the skirt, I only like it so much cause of the pattern and I can't find it in a longer length😭 would leggings or tights make it better? Or would it look weird or be indifferent? Srry for the questioning