Should I fix my body?

So I'm 14 and basically I have a C-D cup, relatively big butt, thicker thighs and a stomach that isn't fat or jiggly but it kinda pops out a little.. Kinda like it's bloated, but its not. I really wanna do something about my thighs and stomach, but at the same time, I don't wanna lose my 'thicker' look. It's kind of like I'm on the border between liking that curvaceous and thick look, but at the same time I want to look like those VS models and, you know, the skinnier girls that every movie and video is promoting as 'sexy' eventhough I'm more into that meaty look lol. So, should I lose weight or just stay this way? Cause rn I really don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are not happy about your body then try changing it by using natural methods such as changing your diet, exercising, things like that. But all girls need to understand that there is no perfect look. And no one expects you to look like models. Be yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's really common to feel like you want to look like models, but you also have to remember that those models don't even look like their pictures.

Do you feel happy with your body? Does it do everything you want it do and go where you want it to go? If yes, then don't worry and keep rocking you. If no, then make little changes like more water, less salt, and seconds of veggies instead or starches at dinner.

What Guys Said 5

• Actually the way you described yourself is pretty sexy. Could you upload a photo without your face showing? (just in case you wanna stay anonymous) Maybe do another question with a picture or update this one with a picture (I dont know if it works with an update)

• My advice is to stay true to who you are not who your. In other words stop trying to be like a modal and be yourself.. Because you want people to like you for you not your body.

• The fact that you ask these questions without pics is defeating purpose.

• Stay the way you are. Work with what you have

• Better upload your photo. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Gosh you are still developing. Your butt, boob and hips are still developing. You should not be worrying about how to change a shape that has not fully developed.

Eat healthy and exercise regularly. Also VS girls are naturally very thin. When someone who is not naturally very thin becomes so they look ill.

• Don't loose weight for someone else, do it for you and only you. If you love the way you look that's what matters, no one else gets to have a say with what you do with your body. So if you want to loose some weight do it, if you don't then don't.