What do you think about Indonesian girls with tan or brown skin?

I got tan skin since I started to swim last year and my friends always say how dark I am , Yea Indonesian girls protect their skin from sun, afraid to be dark and try to make their skin white but I love my own skin , so what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Well I don't think I've seen any Indonesian girls, but my first view of one is good ha, so your have nothing to worry about.

• I think darker skin can look good

• I love naturally brown skin on any girl. I don't like tanned skin by anyone if purposely done. In my opinion it's the opposite of skin whitening. I like all natural skin color from bright yellow to honey brown to cocoa brown to black - on any girl. If you tan just from going about your daily activities then that's fine for me too. That's not purposely tanning for the sole purpose of getting darker. I certainly like Indonesian girls whatever their natural skin color is.

• nothing is wrong with indo color, i don't even know why people hate to be brown, black etc. what does being white offers? nothing, i believe everybody should love his color.

• you look nice, i heard that they also use a lotion to get even whiter

• if I go by your picture then I think it looks good

• I think you're pretty hot, kik: xghostx669

• thanksss

• we could meet up and I'll show you what I think about you

What Girls Said 0