Which girl is the best looking?

Which girl is the best looking?

(These are taken off IG I don't own them)

• Brown hair
  • Blue shirt
  • Black shirt

Most Helpful Guy

• Black spaghetti top girl actually smiles. That earns her bonus points. A girl that smiles constantly is someone who actively looks for a fun time, or finds a way to make it herself.

Blue top girl is probably the "natural beauty" out of the three. I would say she's the prettiest, but the BSTG is probably the one I'd rather date.

Brown hair girl doesn't really appeal to me. Face seems kinda forced in all of these photos, so not a lot of emotion or desire (or anything, for that matter) is shown.

In order:
    1. Black spaghetti top girl
    2. Blue top girl
    3 Brown hair girl

• natural beauty? How?
      And does brown hair girl not appeal to you because she seems emotionless only?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I didn't vote. They are all very attractive. It would cum (sic) down to thier bodies and probably their bubble butts to be honest.

• haha they all have brown hair. I like the girl in the far right of the first pic most. so I guess the girl wearing green in all pics

• Yeah I got confused between green and blue haha

• Nope, one of them has black hair (blue top girl)... the other one has dark brown hair (black spaghetti top girl), so brown haire girl is obviously the one with light brown hair.

• I think they are all equally nice

• No one that stands iut?

• I don't think it is fair to single one out but if I had to, the one on left

• Blue top by far when she smiles (top pic). Duck face not so much. But in top pic with a smile is over the top.

• I agree

• But honestly it's splitting hairs. Brown hair in pic two with only slight smile is mesmerizing.

• Yes, that's a good photo too

• I can't chose. They're all hot !!

• voted black shit, but I meant blue

• Too hard too hard to choose :(

• Just choose the one you like best!

• Lemme hit the one with da blue topping! I gotta have her as ma food seasoning tonight 😋😋

• The black top girl

• none of them

• Girl on the left in the second picture, she is amazing!

• Brown haired girl is still the prettiest in my opinion (middle in the first photo, left in the second photo, middle in the third photo and right in the fourth photo) ;)

• Hahaha I think it's quite clear who the one with brown hair is lol

• Of course :D

• Blue top girl is definitely the prettiest. She has a sexy smile and her eyes show more personality than the brown hair girl.

• Haha it's as if this is brown hair girl vs blue top girl lol

• Well that's cause most people at first glance would pick brown hair girl because she has the best hair and she also has the best bone structure. But I am looking at the finer details her smile doesn't look as pretty as blue top girl and also she seems to lack that attractive personality.

• Yeah, I agree brown hair girls hair looks pretty damn good. And yes, she has a good facial structure. In the previous poll, blue top girl was ahead by a greater margin so I reposted for better responses

• I will take all 3 for the price of 1 thanks

• You're all hot, don't have a "prettiest" contest that will secretly turn you three into bitches.

• all very beautiful, but something about the brown haired lady ;)

• Brown hair (in the middle - first two photos & left on the last photo).

What Girls Said 3