Do I look at least alright?

This is my first time taking mirror selfies and I know I am overweight. MAtter of fact im VERY overweight. But do I at least look ok? im feeling just a little self concious about this picture.
Do I look at least alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have a potential to be very pretty, in an exotic kinda way. You have a cute face with big pretty eyes. Start firming your body and losing weight and you might just become a hottie.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe you smile instead trying a duckface. Here is a little secret for ya which a lot of Girls dont know: Guys appretiate photos of smiling Girls more than girl who try to be a duck. And Im not exaggerating, literally EVERY boy thinks that way. Show them photos of a smiling girl and a duckface girl and ask them what they think. 100% of them will say the smile. So stop this crap with the duckface.

• Normally in these photos there is a hidden dildo to find but not in yours. For this I rate your mirror selfie a 4 out of 10 it does what is says but has no secret game.

• I like your picture here i think your very cute and i mean it in good way XD

• Looks okay to me. And stop the stupid facial expression.

• I think you look fine. Hair style wise, I would recommend you continue to have short hairstyles, as it accentuates your facial features in a much more positive way.

• on your profile picture picture you look better

• No. No you not look "OK" you're a disgusting blob who seriously needs some medical advice and possible intervention.

Go on a diet starting right now. Not tomorrow, not next week, right now.
    You're young so if you're lucky you'll have enough time for your exess skin to tighten back up after you lose all the exess fat.
    Talk to a dermatologist about skin care to reduce the exess skin as you lose weight.

Your face looks pretty underneath the layers so if you lose weight you could become a babe.

• I dont even eat that much you ignorant prick. I take medicine, have taken birth control, and have had two kids! So you can go fuck yourself. Hilarious how you answer this anonymously coward.

• Well, you're obviously that fat for a reason. Find out what that reason is and take steps against it to lose weight.

I suggest changing your eating habits. You may not eat a lot but you probably eat all the wrong things. You also are likely to be in denial about the quantities you eat so take that into account.
      It's pretty hard to get that huge without a very poor diet.
      Some exercise would also help.

Having kids and being on birth control is a total cop out. Take a look at yourself, I mean are the two kids still in there somewhere?
      Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, including to yourself

• 2 up's 0 downs

What Girls Said 2

• you look good no matter the body weight or type. Every girl is perfect no matter what society puts in our head that every girl should like a certain way. you're very beautiful and have a great body. Be proud! and have some fun with the pictures. Every body loves fun lol. You are beautiful!

• yes!! you look adorable haha