Need your opinions, thoughts on this Tattoo?

I am thinking of getting this tattoo. Not 100% set on placement just kind of put it on there quickly in photoshop. However, i am more curious what people interpret what the message is.

Just for informational purposes the lyric is from my favorite song/artist of all time which relates a lot to me.

• Like it
  • Hate it
  • I don't get it

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so so about it. Obviously it's more sentimental for you then I would ever know.

What I interpreted from that song lyric was someone close to you (family member, close friend, girlfriend) has passed away. You saw them all the time, now since they are gone, they are far away from you. I'm not really sure but that's what I got from it.

• You were pretty close. The lyric is more about remembering/missing the good times and memories you've had with friends and family, however, you can only really see them from time to time as you age.

See you all from time to time
      Isn't it so strange
      How far away we all are now
      Am I the only one who remembers that summer
      Oh, I remember
      Everyday each time the place was saved
      The music that we made
      The wind has carried all of that away

Long gone day

• Yeah you were haha,

The whole song is pretty much about wanting to get in touch with those that you loved, but haven't kept in touch with over the years and wanting the good times to last. once they're gone or "washed away with the rain" you feel such isolation and loneliness. Kind of repeating what i said but i guess that is a better explanation lol.

Thank you for your opinion.

• Yes that made more sense haha and that's ok

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it and inside forearm good spot for it.

What Girls Said 2

• Neither like it nor hate it. I do get it though.
    Simply his friends or family are far away and it's nice to see them when he/she sees them.
    Or he's talking about seeing them in his/her dreams... or hallucinations. Or that he/she is going to see them in Purgatory on their way to either Heaven or Hell...

• To be honest. I do not like saying as tatoo. Because your perception of life will change and you will not like this anymore.
    Just find something more plain; no message or sth.
    That is what I think.

• The meaning to this lyric really isn't something that would change. The lyric is about remembering/missing the good times and memories you've had with friends and family, however, things change and maybe you can only really see them from time to time as you age. Then once they're gone you feel at a loss but you still have the memories that you can go back to and relive. I guess it's more of a reminder of the times you spent or to spend more time with specific people in your life.

• it is cool man. I understand. You value them a lot. But you do not have to have a tatoo to show your respect.
      but whatever floats your boat :)

• Yeah that's why i am skeptical about getting a tattoo. I want one but its just a hard decision to make...

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not keen on text tattoos but each to their own

• It's stupid. Don't get it.