Guys, how do I look in this bikini?

Guys, how do i look in this bikini?
How do i look in this new bikini
i just got this bikini and i personaly think my boobs look so small and out of proportion but how do you think i look

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You look good, in the sense that it's a pleasant bikini and you have a great figure, your boobs don't look disproportionately small to me. I do think that top is a lot of material for what is not a large chest though (no criticism, just being objective) - you don't need that much coverage and you don't need underwired/shaped support. I think a top with less structure and less coverage (I don't mean obscene, I mean less coverage, not none!) would be more flattering for your shape. At your size to be honest you can't go wrong with a string bikini - they're very flattering for small to medium chests.

All that said, that bikini really is fine, it's just not amazing. And your figure really is great so don't worry about that at all! :)

What Guys Said 23

• It looks fine, but in all honesty I have never liked any strapless bikini top because it does make boobs look smaller or squished or something, just not right. Sorry.

• You look pretty good in it. But honestly, you have a really nice body, so any bikini would look good.

• I concur with your assessment.

• If you want the impression of bigger boobs, I'd recommend getting a costume that hooks around your shoulders, and doesn't rely on compression around the chests to stay up.

With the current bikini, your boobs are being squashed simply in order to hold the bikini up - hence if you switch to a shoulder bikini, there should be less compression and so your boobs not be squashed and will be bigger.

• Your body looks great, but I don't think the stripes do you justice.

• You look fine - Nothing too worry about

• I think it looks great on you.

• If you were my granddaughter I'd think you're fine.

• The boobs DO look a wee bit small, but the figure is *just outstanding*. So you are fine. Yes, I am being brutally honest.

• You look good.

• why dont you PM me your phone number, address, the hours when you're asleep and where you keep your spare key and find out

• You are fine and very attractive. Don't think otherwise. And you should show it to people you know please. Don't you want to consider your privacy?

• very young to be honest

• Looks good fits you well

• Forte

Tres forte

• You look OK I guess...

• You look greatl

• Youu look really hot

• That bikini is so cute!

• You look good. It doesn't show off your boobs, but whatever.

• You look like a mode

• sorry you look ugly in this bikini.

• The pic is not clear but I'm sure everyone will agree you look stunning and your boobs are fine