Guys, Do you dislike my type of haircut?

I feel like now a days, more girls feel more comfortable with shorter haiirstyle. I used to like long hairstyles, but I've been told that I look better with shorter hair since it opens up my face. So guys, do you like how short my hair is or do you only prefer long hair?

9

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• I love long hair. I love to run my fingers through it, wash it, brush it. It is a great way to pamper. I love being able to curl up behind a woman in bed and just inhale the scent of her hair.
    Keep it long and playful!

• with curly hair it's different since a lot of curly hair gets tangled and thus becomes demaged. But thanks for the tip :)

• Believe me, I know. I have very curly hair as well.

• Grow it longer and keep the curles.

• yea but the problem is that when it grows, the top area doesn't stay curly anymore and looks flat whereas the bottom area remains curly so I get this awkward triangular shaped hair when it's long

• I love love looooove your hair! :) Especially because it's curly haha

• I don't like it, I think you would look much better with longer hair

• It looks seriously cute on you. 😃
    Don't listen to the guys saying girls have to have long hair. Plenty of guys like short hair on girls.

• I prefer long hairs or medium, too short looks boyish to me.

• Your hair looks pretty. It fits you well.

• It's very nice, gorg🙆💇. Fits perfectly with your face. And as where straights the usual go to...

Curly is very becoming here for you, nice length and style choice :)👌.