Do I have decent body? Things to work on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you have a decent body? Yes, you have a beautiful figure, slim but curvy, toned but not hard - I'd say it's perfect in fact, and a large proportion of guys would agree. Things to work on? Not worrying about your figure any more, and just enjoying the fact that you have it! :) Seriously, you're in great shape and you're the perfect demonstration of why truly skinny is nothing to be proud of. You're slim, beautiful, and while we're at it your chest looks fantastic in that top. In short, 10/10 - now stop doubting yourself and have fun! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Your body is absolutely stunning and beautiful. You look amazing and should be confident with what you have. Honestly body goals

What Guys Said 26

• It's a bit "soft round the edges" I believe is the term but that's okay!
    I've started to notice people these days revolve their life waaaaay too much around the gym (myself included) . The pursuit for the "ultimate body" kinda... blinds us to the other pleasures in life.

• Everything looks nice but it seems like your legs are skinny. At least below the knees. Maybe do exercises that work your legs.

• You don't really have to work on anything, I think you're hot just like that, but you can always get your stomach more toned.

• It is perfect and I think you have been wearing toe cut shoes or whatever you call them. There is a visible gap between thumb and the next finger.

By the way, stop showing it here. If someone told you that you are ugly or something it is there fault.

• Looks good to me

• From what I see, you don't need to work on anything. You have a beautiful body just the way it is.

• Yup, you have a what looks to be healthy and attractive body.

• Your body looks good; keep it up

• Your body is in great shape.

• Looks good to me

• You've got a nice figure, I really don't see why you're worried.
    You look great just as you are, no real need to change anything.

• You look good! If you could work on your waist and make it somewat slimer with some curves... you'll kill em dead.

• Your body looks just fine to me.

• Probably lose some body fat and you're set

• You look great

• I suggest doing exercise.

• Yes it's perfect

• Perfect physique, I'd work on taking another picture
    with a man arms round' you ! hah.

• A little but more weight on you but stay toned

• omg you have a very super beautiful flat stomach, and nice shapely thighs. stay the same

• The front looks great! Can't see the back though...

• yes decent body. big boobs. but it will be attract me if your ass must be some what big.

• Looks perfect to me. I like a girl witha body like yours. I don't like it when a girl gets too hard

• You will with just a few days a week in the gym.

• Overall nice body. Your hips and waist kind of blends together so you don't have the "hourglass" that is supposedly the most aesthetically pleasing feature on a woman but if you want that you could do more hip exercises and eat a little cleaner.

• its decent. attractive. but i would say to try and lose the little fat you have by your waist.

What Girls Said 4

• Great body.

Things to work on: confidence.

• your body looks fine

• Nope, you don't. You should start off by losing all the extra pounds and fat rolls.

• i think its good!