How can I be more confident?

My face is a bit asymmetrical, like.. My eyes look a bit different, the right side of my face too, and that makes me super self conscious. I don't know if I'm the only one who notices it since I'm always inspecting my face too closely, but all I know is I can never be confident at all. I'm always shy; I try not to look anyone in the eyes so they don't notice. I think of myself as average or below when it comes to the face features. All of this negativity makes me a whole lot self conscious and unable to love someone without thinking "oh, they're too far from my reach; I'll just give up." All advices would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• As far as I know nobody face is the same on both sides so don't worry. Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to tell yourself every day that you are perfect the way you are!

• But that doesn't change the truth :/ I want practical solutions

What Guys Said 1

• A man will love you for who you are. If you have trouble believing that you look good then aim at having an attractive personality. Looks are not everything. If you don't think you're good at one thing then aim for being good at another.

What Girls Said 0