Girls, Do these jeans really look that bad to you?

i get bad comments on these clothes... I know they are girls jeans and a little tight, but are they really that bad? Girls opinion please... 😞 (again)
.
.
.

• Looks fine
    6% (2)
  • Doesn't look good, but wear anyway
    33% (11)
  • Looks horrible, never wear them again
    61% (20)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Girl

• How can you be comfortable wearing jeans that tight? I mean men and women are built differently, so I can't imagine why a man would want to wear women's jeans. I'm sorry but I don't think it looks very good. You should wear what you want though, I'm just giving my honest opinion.

• It only hurts if i sit or walk for too long. But i enjoy the feel of them, and I think they look good. I know they are a little tight, but i dont know why everyone seems to think they dont look good. And thank you for your opinion😊

• Lol okay, well you have every right to wear what you want :) Thanks for MH!

• You're welcome!😊 Your opinion was spot on, and makes perfect sense. I played dumb.

What Girls Said 10

• ehm... yeah sorry. i think u might need to go a size up.

• The size fits well I think. And they actually are a size up, I have some jeans that I wear that are a size smaller. I don't know why everyone says they don't fit, obviously they do.

• if they obviously do then y ask?

• I am not asking people if my jeans fit, just asking if they look okay, cause girls just say they don't, and I am asking GaG for opinions. I don't get how they can look bad, sure they're girls jeans and they are a little tighter than most guys wearing men's jeans, but they look fine don't they? That's just what I meant by the question. Im really sorry if I upset you, I appreciate any opinions you have =]

• please don't take this offensively...
    i dont like them because it (to me) looks a little weird the way your body tapers... kinda like a cone. i feel like it would look better if you stuck with a wide leg jean or something that parallels your frame better as apposed to cinching it inward

• No offense taken. Thank you for the advice =]

• I voted b. Honestly, they look pretty awful. But who cares? If you enjoy wearing them, then you should wear them. Dress for yourself, not for other people :)

• Why do they look aweful? But thank you for saying how I should dress for myself 😊 i like that.

• Tight jeans don't look great on anyone when they're like that, so it's not specifically them on you. But I think it's that they look like they'd be pretty uncomfortable that makes me dislike them. If you feel comfortable in them though that's what's important.

• Ok, i understand. And they can get really uncomfortable or painful if i sit too long or try running, but other than that, i love how they feel. Thank you! 😊

• i personally don't like those jeans they seem too tight

• Nope. They are a little tight compared to what guys normally wear, but not TOO tight. I have a couple smaller sized ones that are even tighter, and might be considered too tight. Do you not like them just cause of them not being baggy?

• not baggy but the ordinary type

• I don't like girl's jeans on guys... but up to you

• Can i ask why?

• they look kinda tight :S

• Meh, not too much tho. They still fit on me.

• They look too tight for you but you can wear them if you want if you like them :P

• I do, i love them. Pretty much all my jeans are girls jeans and fit that tight, but i dont think they are too tight, fits just right and looks good 😊

• Nice camel toe 😂😂

• Why would you say that? -_- and there's not a camel toe

• Is what better?

• The chick trying to describe my supposed "camel toe"?

• I like them!

• Thank you😊 we should be friends😊

• How could you possibly like anything about that? Omfg..

• She can like them if she wants, back off.

• Do your junk a favour and burn those horrid jeans.

• Its hurts sometimes, but i like the jeans anyway...

• LOL...

• Not funny.

• You can't be serious? Is this a serious question?

• Yeah... im serious.

• No no no no and did I say no?

• Ugh... why. I think they look goof. Nothing wrong with them.