Guys, Do I look fine?

If u r not 16-17 year old male dont answer this and please noo sugar coating!!! So my online boyfriend is coming to meet me next year (he will be 16 or 17 depending on when he comes) and it will be hot outside and we want to go swimming but he never saw my belly and im really self conscious about my belly and I just need 16-17 year old guys opinions if I was ur girlfriend and u loved me would u think my stomach looks ok or fine or whatever I want to loose weight but im lazy no augar coating please I want 100% truth!!!
Guys, Do I look fine??

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a 17 year old will really not care he'll be so horny he just wants to fuck you no matter what. But I think if you had a long term boyfriend he would probably love you the same but honestly you could afford to lose a little bit of weight. It's not bad it's like me personally I would be fine if you stayed that way but it would please me if you slimmed up just a bit. Kinda like how girls tolerate when their man gains a little weight, he's still good looking but you'd probably prefer him to be more toned.

What Guys Said 3

• You need an older guy. At 17 he won't care. He just wants to wet his wick.

• Maybe find a guy closer to your own age?

• you are somewhat fine. to look more fine you need to reduced your tummy. else i am sure your figure specially your boobs and ass must be attractive.