What is considered curvy?

What is considered curvy? Am I curvy? I'm fighting with a friend who says I'm a curvy stick.. lol
What is considered curvy?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're definitely curvy, based on ur hips. No need to feel insecure about your looks! It'd astonishing how many of your women don't fully recognize and embrace your own beauty. #SillyGirls

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Curvy today is merely a synonym for fat. People who realistically use the word would mean an hourglass figure, but the PC bullshit of today's culture has turned "curvy" into a nicer way of saying fat.

• You don't look that curvy to me. I expect to see a round butt, a more ample bosom, a more defined hourglass shape. It does not mean that you look bad though. In fact, you look great. You just don't look that curvy to me.

• Yeah.. I have an ass.. but that's about it.. I'm like 5'2" and about 130.. I don't know I'm not skinny but I'm not curvy.. it's so weird..

• Maybe you meant chubby? I mean you're not even really chubby. You're in that zone between skinny and chubby. You got a little stomach and I like that. I don't like ribcages and hipbones.

• I had a friend tell me that skinny girls leave bruises.

• You look great - I agree with other answer a little curvy

• You do have curves. Somewhat of an hourglass shape. You should be happy with the way you look.

• I think this is called curvy as per my point of view. i am talking about your figure.

• A little curvy. Curvy normally means bigger boobs though

• ou are chubbyy

• Yes you are and you could have showed without showing your body please.

• You look great, a little bit of curves never hurts.

• oh, you're curvy

• Wow love that body, yummy curves. You're not a curvy stick you're genuine curvy the best kind of body.

What Girls Said 6

• You're curvy. You look nice. But you should really clean the mirror and put down the toilet seat before taking a pic..😳

• Curvy usually pertains to full figured girls. You are curvy, but you are really thin and small, which ain't a bad thing. I'm not what would be considered curvy either but I think I have a nice figure as well as you do girl.

• You should put down your toilet seat. That's really bad Feng Shui.

• hmm id say u have a pear shaped/rectangle shape. u got it happening yeah. GREAT thighs by the way.

• You have a very nice curvy figure and a good smile.

• yes you are curvy!!