What do you think about my butt? Is it big enough?

I dont know if its okay... I haven't done squats or anything, so maybe I should work a little bit more. I am brazilian lol, so I need to have a proper body👌

P. D love being from brazil, my ass is bigger than average (I think) and is just genetics😂

LOL, this was fun... yeah this is not mine hahahahaha but I wanted to see how people would react to the stupid things I posted

Most Helpful Guy

• Being Brazilian doesn't mean you have to look a certain way. Your body looks fine the way it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Squats alone isn't enough. If you want to see results then you'll have to stick to a regular fitness regime that includes butt workouts. There are tons of Youtube fitness workouts available. And yes.. you can expect results but only if you stick to it. It's going to take a lot of time and dedication as with most fitness goals.

What Guys Said 27

• You have a fine looking ass!

• looks kinda large from that angle

• Is it big enough lol, don't hear that too often, usually its is it small enough. But yeah its good. Embrace it, own it, love it. 😀

• I think it looks lovely

• It's more than fine, are you insecure about it or did you intend to boast?

• Being brasilian, means you are born with a perfect butt :D

• Yes it is it totally balance but refrain from showing your naked parts please. God people here are frustrating.

• Brazilian women are known for having big booties and yours sure nuff look big too me. That's my type right there.

• I need to have a "business trip" to Brazil soon. Damn... some good looking women down there. You're shape is perfection.

• everyones butt looks bigger from the side. I gotta see you from the back.

• squats are magic start doing em and you'll see the difference and u have a nice butt by the way

• Looks good but a photo from behind would help

• You're good ;)

• It's cute, if you want to change squats really helps. Do them in a work out for weeks.

• I think these are from the internet cause dat as is dayum

• They look fine to me.

• Your butt looks fine. As long as you love it.

• looks great

• yes really flat and very unattractive.

• It looks fine, you've got nothing to worry about

• Very nice, two thumbs up.
    No need to worry about your butt , it looks great

• f (l) at.

(filler)

• not big this is enough for me.

• Like U need to be fucked in ur ass a few weekends a month. Seriously.

• What is that supposed to mean? 😂

• But no... I dont think so lol that's disgusting -.-

• A side angle photo would be better

• Looks like a perfect 10 to me!

• Looks pretty good, but would be easier to judge of you had a shot fully from behind.

What Girls Said 5

• Weighted squats will do u justice. Or YouTube booty workout. Those r really fun and do a lot of justice if u use ankle weights :)

• Well probably a fake 😂 girls with this ass dont go on GaG fishing for compliments. Theyre on instagram

• And just so you know, i know a lot of brazilian chicks with flat asses! Being from brazil doesn't mean anything

• It actually just looks small compared to what I am use to seeing... Just a normal butt.

• Why would you post a picture that's not yours and pretend it's yours? That's messed up and lame.

• Hahhh u are a proud brazilian👌 you have a nice butt my friend hahaha but dont forget that just because you are brazilian you are better than other girls ;)

• I am guessing you were trying to say you are NO better than bla bla bla hahaha and I have to say That I AGREE ON THIS!!! Obviously, you love your ass... But u dont need to brag about it... You do have a huge ass

• We, brazilians, are the most beautiful women... So I think we are a little bit superior in a couple of things, but thanks for the comments