How do I deal with being super ugly?

how do I deal with being super ugly?
I can't stand the fact that I'm so ugly I took my piercings off I had a hospitalization due to a suicide attempt and just got out two days ago. My looks cause me serious self esteem issues to the point of depression. I'm on anxiety and depression medication but still doesn't help. I just feel that I do not measure up in the looks department I just want to be a really good looking guy like some of my guy friends but I'm really ugly I'm just no good and I'm going to die single :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not ugly just get rid of the lips piecing

• read the description

• As for anxiety issues I have that too, mine is pretty severe but that is in all your head so its not real... there is no pill in the world that will make you feel better...

• No i'm not good looking maybe thats just a good picture BUT everyone calls me ugly for a reason there is NOT a single one person in real life that has ever said I'm good looking

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not ugly, you look better than I did at your age and I still got girls, it's all in your head, if you feel you are ugly you will give off that vibe , you need to stop feeling that way and do something that makes you feel good, when you're happy and other people will feel better around you and then that looks more attractive

• then why does every girl reject me and explicitly says that its because of my looks?

• Well I am broke lol

• Oh, lol, I guess you'll have save up but it's worth the trip, you'll at least get compliments over here from woman and get treated better

What Girls Said 6

• you are a very good looking guy (minus the piercings) I think you should grow your hair a little bit though for optimum effect :)

• I grow and afro so thats why I kepe it short but anywho how do I deal with my anxiety issue? I'm already on medicine but I still fret about it 24/7 and I dont even leave the house anymore

• and life isn't easy for me even though i have good looks...

• ot really I do not have the body or the tan I'm so pale skinny and my face is bleh

• But you're not even ugly. Just because you feel ugly doesn't make it a fact, you're a good looking guy you just need a confidence boost.

• everyone tells me I'm ugly

• oh god this is gonna suck :/

• That's okay, letting things out is healthy for you. It's much better than going at it alone.

• Are you nuts? ? You are not even a little bit ugly.. :$

• Please... there's nothing 'ugly' about you. You're attractive.

• the only ugly thing about my face starts at the hairline and end in the jaw aka the whole thing

• Ok well apparently there's no purpose in going back and forth with you. You seem very stuck in your narrow-minded way of thinking.

• But I do have a solid point people want to be attractive so oithers are attracted to them if you think you are good looking but you attract no one guess what, you're still ugly? it makes perfect sense

• Your not ugly

• well everyone says I am

• I had my hole class and some older kids and I was related to some of them who made fun of me and its not everyone I'm not making fun of you

• well at you age thats normal but at 27 thats just honesty

• i'm almost calling fake on this, you are already more attractive then the most guys that live in my city. smile and you will look even better

• Well it's not fake this is puerto rico and they like muscular guys with better faces than me here most guys are tanned and have ripped bodies and I'm skinny and pale hence why culturally I'm considered hideious

• they are just assholes. oekey you may not like what i'm going to say now but whatever, if you're going to be a debby downer then that won't help either.

• I'm not a debby downer I'm just telling things as specific as possible so people can understand how it is

What Guys Said 7

• Do I need to smack you? You need to love yourself before you seek love from elsewhere. I promise you once you find your soul and love the things you are you will find love all over the place.

I was a much uglier guy than you when I was younger and once I learned to love myself, be confident, and stop worrying about how I appear all the time, I had relationship after relationship and am now happily married with good looking women I might add.

Self worth projects itself to those around you, you hust have to stick your chin up and pursue things that interest you. Don't worry about outcomes, just live in the moment and be your natural self.

Never do something explicitly because you think it will make others value you more, do things that will make you value yourself more. I've been down your path and I promise it will get better once you love yourself. Im a Marine as well, and i met many guys who joined because they thought that wonen would be more attracted to them after, but that is not how it works. You may not find a girl for awhile, but if you love yourself it won't matter.

TIPS:

Talk to women with zero intention of pursuing anything further, do it for fun and understand that you hold all of the cards when you are in that moment for yourself. Just make friends, but if you are attracted to them make sure that you convey that through some subtle actions in the beginning.

Break the touch barrier real subtle: give high fives for example. This builds trust and a stronger connection because you have been in eachothers space.

SMILE: Think about how you feel when someone smiles at you, its nice, do it.

The main focus should be to love yourself though. Life only gets better when your perception of it is seen through a different light. It is up to you to find that.

Good luck man, I sinceriously believe in you.

Also get off the internet and go to nature where you can think away from your insecurities.

• you get over it and realize there is more to life than shit that will fade over time.

• but I'm concerned about there here and now

• There's a practical solution for everything...

www.head-fi.org/.../300

• that joke is older than your mom by the way

• she may be old, but at least she didn't take thalidomide during pregnancy! lol

• Oh for fucks sake

search "facial deformities" on Google and select images

• I never said I was deformed I said I was ugly

• bro you fine... I would say you look better than 70% of men in the States. Cheer up!

Also if your friends are all supermodel looks wise, find some average looking friends. That's what I did lol

• not super models but most of them are really good looking and I look like shit

• Dude, why do you think you're ugly?

• Well I personaly think I ugly for what I see in picstiues and mirror and ALSO everyone tells me I'm ugly so there's that

• Ok cool. Good luck with that.

• why would you ask if you gonna answer like a dick?

• You''re so ugly, when yo'' mama dropped you off at school, she got a ticket for littering!