How dateable is long haired Jupiter?

Let's just be totally shallow today and only judge by my appearance,
how dateable & also how approachable would you say I look?
Just be honest :)

How dateable is long haired Jupiter?

*Some maybe useful additional info might be that I'm 5'9", have freckles (ew) and am bisexual (so girls are welcome to comment too ^^)
P. S. I swear I'm not gonna spam y'all with perverted messages lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're a cute little minx 😊
    You have such delicate and feminine facial features. You have a thin jaw line with big lips and big manga eyes. You look like a doll 😊

Now, I know it's going to surprise you, but I LOVE redheads. I love their beautiful ginger hair, but also their milky white, freckled skin. Freckles are a plus to me.

Now for personality, I have read you enough to know you don't lash out on people and are always open for discussion. This coupled with the fact that you are bi-sexual tells me that you are a positive, open minded individual. That's important to me. So do I think you are dateable? Well, I think you are a prize and whoever will be with you is definitely lucky in my book !

Most Helpful Girl

• Goddamn you're tall!

I'd date you hands down.

• Haha I know I'm your typical European giant 😅

• Never imagined you to be this tall tho tbh 🙈🙉🙊

• haha yeah everyone tells me that once they get to know how tall I am ^^;

What Guys Said 34

• Long haired Jupiter is very dateable appearance wise and I will cheat a little bit to say I had some dealings with her in the past finding her a very pleasant young girl. Some young guy will be very lucky to meet you.

• " I swear I'm not gonna spam y'all with perverted messages"
    Well, now I'm disappointed.

You're totally datable! I never approach unless acknowledged though.
    You know you look good!

• Lol yeah I'm slowly starting to.. but I really gotta work on that whole approachable thingy..

• Come here and smile at me when I check you out. This short little man will approach you. :ap

• Haha well thanks to you I now know that there is hope for me 😅 "😉"

• You're definitely dateable, but I'm afraid I wouldn't approach you since beautiful girls can be quite intimidating for most guys I think. Well, and I'm rather shy as well, but that's just me. I think the best way to be less "intimidating" is to smile more and to make a friendly and warm impression in general. Many attractive girls ruin their chances by seeming rather cold. But it's hard to say how approachable you are without not knowing you in person, you know? But you're definitely dateable.

• Your really hot and I would get in your pants then get you pregnant and have you force me to pay child support for my baby I never take care of. Also I expect a lot of white night guys to come on here and act like they come into your aide by telling me to back off or how disgusting I am.

• Don't worry @asker. I will save you !

Dude ! Back off and how digusting you are !
      There, I said it !
      😜

• Good luck with that beautiful <3 kisses hands lol sorry my creamy goo got filled up too quickly :P hope you don't mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL1n1PwoKhY</a>

• Bahahaha 😆

• You would look even more approachable if you smile a bit more in public. 8-)

• I do actually smile a lot but whenever I smile at guys they just end up staring but never really come over to actually talk to me..

• Those guys are paralyzed by your beauty, their loss! There will be guys brave enough to approach you!

• I really hope so 😕😌

• You had me at freckles and those eyes.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so you are datable and approachable. Personally though I wouldn't approach/date if we bumped into each other in person.

• That's fair enough :)
      Would you mind telling me why not?
      And just be honest I won't get mad lol promise

• Kinda the same reason as a few others here. The amount of make-up and the intense facial expressions just make you seem distant and hard to talk to (as in, you would let the conversation fall flat on its face and cut it short). Personally, I'm more into the girls where the make-up is made to look pretty unnoticeable and have a more girl-next-door vibe coming from her expressions. I know, however, there are plenty of guys who would want to be up your alley.

• uhh very dateable. Maan i thought i gave you a whole speech on this already :o

You shouldn't have to question whether or not you are dateable really. I mean when i look at you, there is nothing that i don't like. If there was a reason for me not approaching you, it would be because I'd assume you would not want me because you'd likely want a taller guy being a tall girl yourself. It's a shame i can't convince you of how good a catch you are but... at least i tried =/ I mean there's more i could say about my total feelings concerning you, but it would be too much for your senses to handle... so its best you just take my word for it when i say there's nothing wrong with ya

• Now I seriously feel like I've missed something.. I know you've told me those things about being approachable before but I just wanted to know if people still think so since I'm changing my style/look a lot recently. And I think I honestly have a problem but let's not talk about that now :) thank you for letting me know this once again and being so patient! And I wish you would talk to me on here more often, you know.. @Watermelonoma

• I never really message people first because I'm always afraid I might annoy them :/
      But since it doesn't seem to be the case with you because you're so incredibly patient I think we really should talk on here more often! 😊

• sure, then... lets get it on :D

• You look dateable to me. Nice height and you're pretty.

• You're cute so definitely dateable 😊

• You look good. You're just reminded me how old I am, which is not a good thing =/

I think you're dateable but I don't imagine you're approachable.

• I like the pale, aloof, artistic types. But they're a pain in the arse in terms of dating (probably because I am one as well, we tend to rub each other up the wrong way, and magnify our inadequacies).

• Lol yeah thanks that must be it.. 👻

• :p (not too short)

• well, you are very attractive, but not at all approachable for most guys

• Oh, how do you mean that? :O

• Hmm, so do you think I could change that if I change my makeup? Or wear less eye make up? I really don't know what I could do :/

• Just a smile or a look can change a situation dramatically. But yeah i'm guessing you look just as good without makeup or with light make up as you do with.

• (it's just coincidence that I comment on your 23 day old question and I'm absolutely not stalking your profile ^_^)

remember when I said that we might have seen each other already because we go to the same supermarket? Forget what I said, I would have totally noticed and remembered you <3
    You look gorgeous and your eyes are really beautiful ;)

Dateable? Nope, totally out of my league xD

• you would get dates easily...
    but only super confident guys would approach you meaning less likely to be hit on

• How can I seem more approachable?

• Maybe if you tone down the classy look for a more girl next door type of look. Also smiling more wouldn't hurt

• Very dateable

• Super cute! Such nice dark brown hair, the blue eyes. Such great feminine features! Your very approachable. I'd bet you if you walked up to a guy and started talking to him he would be even more stunned about how such a cute girl would actually talk to him. I know I would be stunned😊

• Wait, what's wrong with freckles?

• I always think they look cute on others but not on me lol

• You look okay loose the lip pose please. That is annoying.

• Haha at least it's not an actual duck face yet, tho 😜

• Lol yeah me neither!

• That is great. I thought girls thought that it looks good but it definitely looks annoying and stupid.

• Awww thats so cute and I like your eyes

• Yes I would date you.. you look cute and I like your hair... too..😊 you looks would be 8.5/10 😉

• Beautiful lady

• You look gorgeous, very dateable and very approachable...

• Brb, picking my jaw up off the ground

• Very date-able ! Not very much approachable~
    You're just too good-looking. ;P

• Ahh ok :(

• Yeah, I have enough guy friends to still be part of all that unfortunately lol
      & I'm so sick of being the only one that has never had a relationship. :P

• Oh don't falter, 19 is a horrible age for a relationship cause no one knows how to date ;P
      Maybe YOU should engage the boys in little conversations,
      it's the little things that usually lead somewhere !

• i didn't like your nail polish but you are a cute girl:)

• If you're 5'9'' you're too tall for me, shrink 7in and we'll talk.

• B-but.. I like my height and I couldn't work in my job if it wasn't for my height 😭😅

• Of course you can find a date. You are one of the many Queens of G. A. G. here. :).

• Girl u look great.. very pretty nice eyes... that lips------ and long hair *.*

• You are very datable! A perfect 10!!!

• Wow thanks omg
      But how approachable would you say I am?

• Your welcome! For my liking you are very approachable! Your perfect to me!!!

• long haired Jupiter is date-able af. but you have to not be vain as a person. if you are, i got no time for you.

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 9

• I'd date you easily.

• Sexy as hell
    And a heavenly date :)

• You seem so sweet and totally dateable.

• You look like Jessica Biel... Your too hot to trot. 20/10.

• Are you wearing circle lenses?

• Haha yeah I am :) but they're just the same color as my eyes are (or one of the colours my eyes are because my eyes change colour randomly)

• Oh, I'm always looking for contacts :D I love your's, they look good on you.

• They're Geo super nudy grey - and honestly they're my contact lens essentials lol I just love them and you can also get them in many other colours too :)

• Aw you're gorgeous, and is Jupiter your name? That's so clever aha

• I'm jealous of Jupiter.

There, are you happy now?

• Noooo that didn't answer my question 🙈😅✌🏻️

• Oh, I'm sure there are people who find you pretty, you just don't know because they're probably too shy to tell you – and trust me I've been called ugly before, too. I've even been bullied throughout my entire school life because so many kids hated me for no apparent reason at all and if I've learned one thing out of all that than it's this: don't let it get to you. There are always gonna be haters not matter what you do and how you look.
      I know it's hard but it's key to live a happy life.

• I got bullied my entire school life too T. T

But because I was ugly and poor. You probably got bullied because you're pretty.

• I think you are really pretty. I always thought have you gorgeous eyes. This hair color is nice, it's soft but dark enough, it compliments your pale skin tone. I think freckles are cute, I have some too.

• Wow thank you!
      I always like freckles on others but never on myself haha I don't know I'm just weird..

• I think so too, it's just like the grass is always greener on the other side..

• Yep exactly, haha.

• i kept reading it "debatable"
    like why would hair cause a debate?

i was so confused XD lol

• haha that happens to me an awful lot!
      you know I read the name of this actor 'matt bomer' as 'matt boner' once, loudly.. ^^;

• bahahaha omg ! xD